Big Spaceship

Interviews for Top Jobs at Big Spaceship

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Big Spaceship in January 2012.

The office is a laid back environment. I interview with three senior producers who were friendly and welcoming. The interview was more of a dialogue or conversation rather than a super formal affair. The more challenging questions that were asked were ones that I didn't expect and were more catered to my personality.

Interview Questions
    • If you could work on an account for a brand, which brand would it be?   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Got in touch with the creative director through a friend and was contacted by his assistant to set up a meeting. Interview was casual with another creative director- they were welcoming and interested in the work I had to show.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you have what it takes to create digital products?   Answer Question