Bilingual Source

Relevance Date Difficulty

Placement Position Interview

Placement Position
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bilingual Source in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for position that this organization had listed. After a phone interview and a face to face, I found out that none of the positions that are listed are real. Furthermore, I have seen these same positions come up time after time and have not been contacted even though my resume listed with them is within the last few months.

They may have a few active accounts but they are inviting you in for a position that does not exist so that they have your resume "on file".

I was told that I would do better to find a "good job". Very good advice, unfortunately they completely failed to provide any way to accomplish this through their services.

Interview Question – Why are you unemployed? - Don't know why an employment agency that should have their finger on the employment picture of the nation is asking this during the worst economic times in 80 years.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bilingual Source? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bilingual Source interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bilingual Source employees and interview candidates.