Bilkent University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bilkent University

Master Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bilkent University (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2015.

Interview

I have applied online through the online application, after application review. The secretary of the physics department arranged the interview date after the online application was completed. interview was on skype with three faculty members.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your plan concerning the master program why are you interested in graphene research   Answer Question

Research and Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bilkent University.

Interview

I applied online, invited for interview 2 weeks after the deadline. I've been interviewed by faculty members online, questions basically about my qualification and why I want to join the Master program

Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 interviews and tours during the term Need to become a candidate first, to become a candidate you go through the first intervies, and then the tours durign the term you take are being assessed. According to the result you are chosen to take the the last interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in August 2008.

Interview

First of all you should communicate with the professor you want to work. If you both want the same thing then the professor wants you as his/ her research assitant. And if he/ she wants you from the borad and if you have successful qualifications (your grades are higher than a limit) then the board do not harden the way and usually take you as a master or Ph.D. student according to your choise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make master/ ph.d ?   Answer Question
    • how do you plan to survive in terms of income (form project or from university fund)?   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in July 2008.

Interview

Upon completion of the application process, we were given a date for a committee interview. We were interviewed by all faculty members. Starting with basic scientific questions (such as designing experiment series to challenge a scientific problem), continued with personal questions, such as personality evaluation, and ended with career oriented questions, such as our plans for the next stages for application etc.

Interview Questions

• You are to pick a point inside a 5 cm x 5 cm square (anywhere within its sides). What is the chance that you will pick a point within 1 cm distance from any corner.   1 Answer