Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Program Assistant (7)
- Program Coordinator (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Program Officer (3)
- Associate Program Officer (2)
- IT (2)
- Program Officer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Grants Administrator (2)
- Grants Manager (1)
- Research Assistant (1)
- Communications Officer (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Deputy Director (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- PO (1)
- IT - Business Analyst (1)
- Associate Program Officer Global Health (1)
- APO (1)
- Senior Program Officer Global Development (1)
- Associate Program Officer, Global Development (1)
- Program Coordinator Temporary (1)
- Operations Assistant (1)
- Intern (1)
- IT Support (1)
- Graduate Intern (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
17 people found this helpful
Deputy Director Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in April 2011.
* Contacted by a recruiter.
* 1:1 phone interview with recruiter.
*1:1 interview with Gates HR recruiter.
*1:1 phone interview with Director.
* Series of in person interviews with 6 staff members.
The campus is absolutely awesome. It is LEED certified gold. The work space is open and only the higher levels have closed office space. However, there are a lot of Focus Rooms where you can go to work. They have a great cafe in a beautiful atrium. There is a coffee bar and a great selection of food. All food is organic. However it's not particularly cheap.
The people, hit or miss. Seems like the average age is 28-38. There are a ton of folks who were at Starbucks or Microsoft.
- What can you offer our team, which is already staffed with experts? Answer Question
* Relocation includes:
- corporate housing (domestic location usually includes 30 days; international relocation varies. also your level of hire impacts if you eceive relocation coverate)
- signing bonus (amount varies and seems to be negotiable)
- moving (packing and unpacking, as well as 30 days storage)
- week long trip with the family to Seattle (includes airfare, hotel stay, costs during stay)
- school consultant (if you have children to relocate) and reloaction agent (real estate agent)