Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Very Easy Interview

Program Officer Interview

Program Officer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in January 2009.

Interview Details – One phone call interview from HR. 4 1:1 interviews in a very McKinsey style. Now interview process consist of many more 1:1 interviews. They can be very repetitive.

Interview Question – Some questions seem a little silly, but they are designed to observe your logical thinking.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told that these were standard scales and there was no negotiation. But it is possible to negotiate!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Officer Interview

Program Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Interview Details – You are left alone in a room and each interviewer comes in and asks a series of questions for an hour and leaves. A boxed lunch is brought in at lunchtime that you eat alone. Usually, there are 6-7 such one hour interviews throughout the day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Worked for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Videos

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Why Work for Us?

We are inspired by the mission, All Lives Have Equal Value, and compelled by the opportunity to make an impact -- before, during, and after our time at the foundation. Experienced, and highly engaged, we set… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Program Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation employees and interview candidates.