Bill's Wholesale Tire

Candidate Interview Review

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bill's Wholesale Tire in January 2011.

The interview process took less than an hour. I filled out the tax forms and application for the position, and I was sent down to the clinic for a drug test. The interview questions were what I expected and aked how much experience I had as a secretary what type of billing programs I was familiar with, typing skills, and if I used Quickbooks and Microsoft Office.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult customer you ever had to deal with and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • If you are faced with a customer who is rude to you, how do you handle them?   Answer Question
    I negotiated the time I need to run my kids to daycare. I go into work later three days a week to and stay later to make the hours I need.

Worked for Bill's Wholesale Tire? Contribute to the Community!