Billabong

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Billabong in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, the second of which included speaking with the CFO. I also had to take an online skills test. The environment is very casual and the interview process was relatively painless.

Interview Question – The online skills test was the most difficult part of the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation and I was taking a significant pay cut. I really needed the job and I was aware that there was competition for the position, so I took it anyway.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Billabong? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Billabong Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Billabong employees and interview candidates.