Billabong Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Billabong (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

simple, typical questions of getting to know you and your history. basically just be a people person outgoing and not shy. Asked traditional questions like customer service, and what it means to you. Gave a situation and how you would handle it, what steps you would take.

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Billabong

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The entire process was just see how much of an outgoing individual you are. Like asking you about your life and completely outlandish questions about your favorite pizza toppings and why and request to sing them the "happy birthday" song. It was fantastic and a good way to steer away those that wont necessarily be the best on the sales floor in a sea of customers.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about cookie dough ice cream?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Billabong (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied in stores and was called about a week later. I went in and had an interview with one of the managers, which consisted about talking about what was challenging about your previous jobs, your personal traits, and why you want to work at Billabong. He told me there would be a set of two interviews and that he would call me if I had a second interview. I received a call later that night telling me for a second interview two days later. I went in and this one was more difficult, they basically asked me the same question over and over again reworded differently that made the situation difficult. She told me she would call if I got the job and unfortunately never got a call.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Billabong (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

It seemed to be your typical interview. However, not very extensive (not to expected with this position anyhow). The questions they ask and conversation that takes place I felt gave a false sense of interest in the individual.

Interview Questions

• How could I use psychology in this work environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Billabong (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very brief, the manager took my resume and spoke with me very quickly about the job and then asked questions based on my resume about my past experiences. Since I had very little experience I couldn't offer much.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Billabong (Orlando, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I had one interview, It was one of my easiest. They were looking for people who weren't afraid to talk and be open and sociable. They made me do a mock sale on post it notes and why would anybody want to buy them.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any difficult questions, what was unexpected was the post it note sale.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Billabong (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Simple. Quick. Really easy to talk to Mangers openly and honestly. Had a great time discussing work and the company values. Not a very strict ridged outline of the job, very friendly Manager.