Billabong

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Billabong in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had one interview, It was one of my easiest. They were looking for people who weren't afraid to talk and be open and sociable. They made me do a mock sale on post it notes and why would anybody want to buy them.

Interview Question – there wasn't any difficult questions, what was unexpected was the post it note sale.   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Billabong in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied in stores and was called about a week later. I went in and had an interview with one of the managers, which consisted about talking about what was challenging about your previous jobs, your personal traits, and why you want to work at Billabong. He told me there would be a set of two interviews and that he would call me if I had a second interview. I received a call later that night telling me for a second interview two days later. I went in and this one was more difficult, they basically asked me the same question over and over again reworded differently that made the situation difficult. She told me she would call if I got the job and unfortunately never got a call.

Interview Question – What other brands other than Billabong do we sell?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

Interviewed at Billabong

Interview Details – The entire process was just see how much of an outgoing individual you are. Like asking you about your life and completely outlandish questions about your favorite pizza toppings and why and request to sing them the "happy birthday" song. It was fantastic and a good way to steer away those that wont necessarily be the best on the sales floor in a sea of customers.

Interview Question – What do you think about cookie dough ice cream?   View Answer

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Billabong in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very brief, the manager took my resume and spoke with me very quickly about the job and then asked questions based on my resume about my past experiences. Since I had very little experience I couldn't offer much.

Interview Question – What did you enjoy about your past jobs?   Answer Question

Worked for Billabong? Contribute to the Community!