Billfloat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Billfloat in August 2013.

Interview Details – Got the interview through an agent. The process took almost 2 weeks. I was interview by 8 members from different department including risk, marketing, products, the COO and the CEO. The interviewer was nice and made me feel very comfortable. Some questions are a bit tricky especially the optimization question. You should have knowledge of SQL and R to be a strong candidate.

Interview Question – Solve an optimization problem   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Billfloat in January 2011.

Interview Details – Here is the hiring process.

1. Recruiter called me and described about billfloat and the work they are doing
2. CTO of the company called me and had approximately 45 minutes brief discussion about my technical background (it was more like a technical screening)
3. I called onsite and gone through 4-5 1:1 interview.

short relevant and quick moving hiring process.

Interview Question – Agile what are the advantages and disadvantages of the process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Billfloat.

Interview Details – Interview involves talking to 2-3 engineers, CTO, and a product manager. It is technical but not a lot of code writing goes on, more often it's a conversation between to people.

Working with APIs and having RESTful experience is necessary here.

Interview Question – Security questions related to Ruby on Rails, you'll need to be really good at security.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Will low ball you and you'll need to negotiate for more pay.

Worked for Billfloat? Contribute to the Community!