Billfloat Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Billfloat

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Billfloat in August 2013.

Got the interview through an agent. The process took almost 2 weeks. I was interview by 8 members from different department including risk, marketing, products, the COO and the CEO. The interviewer was nice and made me feel very comfortable. Some questions are a bit tricky especially the optimization question. You should have knowledge of SQL and R to be a strong candidate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Billfloat in January 2011.

Here is the hiring process.

1. Recruiter called me and described about billfloat and the work they are doing
    2. CTO of the company called me and had approximately 45 minutes brief discussion about my technical background (it was more like a technical screening)
    3. I called onsite and gone through 4-5 1:1 interview.

short relevant and quick moving hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Agile what are the advantages and disadvantages of the process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Billfloat.

Interview involves talking to 2-3 engineers, CTO, and a product manager. It is technical but not a lot of code writing goes on, more often it's a conversation between to people.

Working with APIs and having RESTful experience is necessary here.

Interview Questions
    • Security questions related to Ruby on Rails, you'll need to be really good at security.   Answer Question
    Will low ball you and you'll need to negotiate for more pay.

Worked for Billfloat? Contribute to the Community!