Biltmore Hotel & Spa Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biltmore Hotel & Spa

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

I submitted my cover letter and resume and filled out the application in person at human resources. I didn't hear anything after a few days so I called to follow up, and I received a call back from HR to schedule an interview for the following week. The HR managers were very nice. Following the interview with an HR manager, and then with the woman that would be supervising the position, I sent a follow up email and never received a response.

Controller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Interview direclty with two key managers

Interview Questions

Purchasing Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring porcess was ver simle, no multip[le trips to the hotel to interview with different managers. They really give you the impression that they care about thier employees and want the best for them. Unfortunately the seem to have no idea what a written offer explaining your position, duties and compensation are which should have given me a red flag.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything negotiated was lost due to a change in department management.