Biltmore Hotel & Spa

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biltmore Hotel & Spa

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa.

I submitted my cover letter and resume and filled out the application in person at human resources. I didn't hear anything after a few days so I called to follow up, and I received a call back from HR to schedule an interview for the following week. The HR managers were very nice. Following the interview with an HR manager, and then with the woman that would be supervising the position, I sent a follow up email and never received a response.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa in February 2008.

Interview direclty with two key managers

Interview Questions

Purchasing Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Biltmore Hotel & Spa in September 2010.

The hiring porcess was ver simle, no multip[le trips to the hotel to interview with different managers. They really give you the impression that they care about thier employees and want the best for them. Unfortunately the seem to have no idea what a written offer explaining your position, duties and compensation are which should have given me a red flag.

Interview Questions
    Everything negotiated was lost due to a change in department management.