Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.6

In-House Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2011.

Interview

Called in twice to meet with Department. Then, while waiting for offer, was called and ask (again) about my salary requirements. Was advised that I was "taking a haircut" on the money. Was then told I would be notified regardless as to whether I got the job. Two weeks later, I e-mail them about the status of the position. I then get an awkward and unprofessional call from their HR Department telling me "No".

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I have completed three online applications for different positions all W-2 jobs in product distribution. I am a very qualified candidate with over twenty years in the business. This company accepts online apps only, I have yet to receive any communication one way or the other on my application status. Logging into my account has shown a status of considering for the position. Still no communication until finally the job, upon inquiry, shows no longer available. I find this to be very unprofessional especially in this age of instant messageing

Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Elkhart, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was sent a link to complete a weird word association survey. After that was passed, had to take an 8 hour long KEYS test. After that, had to take a mechanical knowledge test. After that had 3 rounds of back to back interviews with HR, plant manager, maintenance engineer, process engineer, resource leader.

Typical questions asked for standard interviews and and field specific interview. Testing was intense, but fun. Really helped to weed out the people that could not hack it.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle 12 hour plus days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fair based on testing results.

Checker/Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview

three different interview with different casule and formal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

union shop flate rate

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Very professional and well structured, I was impressed with the process and the follow up was just as they said it would be. Very timely and they did what they said they would do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I was recruited off of the Enactus Carer Website (a Bimbo sponsored college organization that I am a part of). There was an initial phone screening with direct boss. Then a Skype interview with Plant Manager, Finance Manager, and Human Resources. I was then flown down for two days and did three in person interviews. Two of those interviews were 1:1 and the other was a panel of two.

Interview Questions

• The phone screening was more or less just a conversation to see if I liked the job; however, I don't feel initial phone screenings would be that causal in other circumstances with this company, but for me it was a plus!

During the Skype interview HR asked 3-5 behavioral questions. Finance and Plant Manager mainly asked questions regarding my internships and how well I dealt with complex ever - changing environments.

The in person interview I was asked a few problem solving questions. I interviewed with Plant Manager, Plant Engineer and Production Manager.

Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first big offer out of college, so I did not negotiate on salary. Looking back I most definitely had to opportunity to, I highly recommend negotiating with any offer unless it is outstandingly above and beyond what you asked of course! Even to negotiate 3-5K more but can make a huge difference in the long run.

Production Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Hastings, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
    Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Horsham, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

1. Applied online. 2. HR Phone interview. 3. In-person interview with hiring manager and with Sr. manager at the same visit in separate sessions. Spent around 30min with hiring manager, and 40min with Sr. manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical. Nothing unusual.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.