Bimbo Bakeries

25 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

In-House Counsel Interview

In-House Counsel

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2011.

Interview Details – Called in twice to meet with Department. Then, while waiting for offer, was called and ask (again) about my salary requirements. Was advised that I was "taking a haircut" on the money. Was then told I would be notified regardless as to whether I got the job. Two weeks later, I e-mail them about the status of the position. I then get an awkward and unprofessional call from their HR Department telling me "No".

Very Difficult Interview

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Columbus, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details – I have completed three online applications for different positions all W-2 jobs in product distribution. I am a very qualified candidate with over twenty years in the business. This company accepts online apps only, I have yet to receive any communication one way or the other on my application status. Logging into my account has shown a status of considering for the position. Still no communication until finally the job, upon inquiry, shows no longer available. I find this to be very unprofessional especially in this age of instant messageing

Capital Analyst Interview

Capital Analyst
Horsham, PA

I applied online and interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

Interview Question – Why you applied for a job with bimbo?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Elkhart, IN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, was sent a link to complete a weird word association survey. After that was passed, had to take an 8 hour long KEYS test. After that, had to take a mechanical knowledge test. After that had 3 rounds of back to back interviews with HR, plant manager, maintenance engineer, process engineer, resource leader.

Typical questions asked for standard interviews and and field specific interview. Testing was intense, but fun. Really helped to weed out the people that could not hack it.

Interview Question – Can you handle 12 hour plus days?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fair based on testing results.

Checker/Loader Interview

Checker/Loader

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview Details – three different interview with different casule and formal

Interview Question – how can you make a difference in the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – union shop flate rate

Sourcing Manager Interview

Sourcing Manager
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Applied online. 2. HR Phone interview. 3. In-person interview with hiring manager and with Sr. manager at the same visit in separate sessions. Spent around 30min with hiring manager, and 40min with Sr. manager.

Interview Question – Questions were typical. Nothing unusual.   View Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Interview Question – People here do not call in sick ?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative
Reno, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

Interview Details – very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Interview Question – describe my opinion on a sense of urgency   Answer Question

Production Helper Interview

Production Helper
Hastings, NE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2013.

Interview Details – dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details – It was a Friday and the exec leadership was wearing jeans...very casual...process in HR was lengthy...

Negotiation Details – short and deliberate

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!