Bimbo Bakeries

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.6

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

You must apply on company website, They don't use recruiters. If you know someone inside, let them know after you did the internet application. They can help you in.
    Simple HR screening interview, one to one with Hiring Manger, quick salary offer 10 days

Interview Questions
    • Hours you will be at work and time at office unfair   View Answer
    no negotiation to salary, yes to car, computer, etc

Routes Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2014.

Was asked to come in for a group interview. followed by a private interview. They were very detailed in describing the day to day job, including hours to be put in and average salary, etc. Any questions I asked, they answered in full. The interview was very direct and to the point and left no doubt in what the position was or what you would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • The hours where not what I expected. Starting work at 3am is not an issue for me, however 3am-5pm was a bit long... as well as work 6 days a week for the first 3-6months. Even once you get past the training, it's still 3am-5pm, ONLY Sundays and Weds off... no consecutive days off.   View Answer

I simply found the 3am-5pm too long for my lifestyle. as well as, yes the 60k sounds nice... but not at 70hr work weeks

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2011.

I was interviewed by 4 women at one time. The interview lasted lest than 15 mins. They liked the fact that I looked like Santa Clause so they hired me.

There was no negotiations. It was a take it or leave it deal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2014.

1. Applied online. 2. HR Phone interview. 3. In-person interview with hiring manager and with Sr. manager at the same visit in separate sessions. Spent around 30min with hiring manager, and 40min with Sr. manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical. Nothing unusual.   View Answer

Quality Systems Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2012.

First went through a phone interview and then was called in for a face to face interview. Neither were to difficult. Following the end of my interview I was very persistent in getting an answer. I think this could go either way for most people, but in my case it seems to have worked in my favor.

Internship- no negotiation

Checker/Loader Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

three different interview with different casule and formal

union shop flate rate

Production Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, NE

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2013.

dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
    Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2014.

The company representative (manager) called almost immediately after I applied.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation phase in this case.