Bimbo Bakeries

2.7

Production Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Hastings, NE

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2013.

dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
    Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

I have completed three online applications for different positions all W-2 jobs in product distribution. I am a very qualified candidate with over twenty years in the business. This company accepts online apps only, I have yet to receive any communication one way or the other on my application status. Logging into my account has shown a status of considering for the position. Still no communication until finally the job, upon inquiry, shows no longer available. I find this to be very unprofessional especially in this age of instant messageing

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied online – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2013.

Applied for the position. got a call about 3 months later to come in for interview. Filled out a application and went and talked to maintenance manager. No major questions just ask me about what kind of work i did in the past asked could i pass drug screen did i have good transportation very laid back. ask me about working safe said the work alot in the summer months and get really busy the first warm day of the season. didnt hear anything for a month after the interview then got another interview for the same company as a Production planner they asked same questions then told me to call back middle of the week to check back with them. I called back they told me to come in and sign offer for Maintenance engineer position and take drug screen. no worries most laid back interview i ever had.

Interview Questions
    • None really they did ask me a question in the planner interview about what my worst down fall is and what is your best at.   View Answer
    none pays really well and excellant benifits

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

It was a Friday and the exec leadership was wearing jeans...very casual...process in HR was lengthy...

short and deliberate

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in August 2012.

Applied online, was sent a link to complete a weird word association survey. After that was passed, had to take an 8 hour long KEYS test. After that, had to take a mechanical knowledge test. After that had 3 rounds of back to back interviews with HR, plant manager, maintenance engineer, process engineer, resource leader.

Typical questions asked for standard interviews and and field specific interview. Testing was intense, but fun. Really helped to weed out the people that could not hack it.

Interview Questions
    Very fair based on testing results.

Quality Systems Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2012.

First went through a phone interview and then was called in for a face to face interview. Neither were to difficult. Following the end of my interview I was very persistent in getting an answer. I think this could go either way for most people, but in my case it seems to have worked in my favor.

Internship- no negotiation

Financial Management Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2011.

I was invited to interview with the company after applying through my university's career website. The first round consisted of two 30-minute back-to-back interviews, first one with an HR lady, second 2:1 with the company's CFO and another person from HR. Both interviews were mainly behavioral with maybe one or two easy questions related to finance.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2011.

I was interviewed by 4 women at one time. The interview lasted lest than 15 mins. They liked the fact that I looked like Santa Clause so they hired me.

There was no negotiations. It was a take it or leave it deal.

Integrated Process Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in August 2011.

I applied online and got called about a week later. The interview process was smooth and pretty easy going. I got interviewed by 3 managers. They asked basic interview questions so just be prepared. It is not a hard interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Having Industrial Engineering background, can you explain Kaizen and Lean manufacturing, and the benefits from utilizing these tools?   Answer Question
    • What steps do you take to analyze a process?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in June 2011.

4 interviews the second set was a group panel interview

Interview Questions
    • why do you want this job when you went to school recently for something else   View Answer