Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.7

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

It was a Friday and the exec leadership was wearing jeans...very casual...process in HR was lengthy...

short and deliberate

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in August 2012.

Applied online, was sent a link to complete a weird word association survey. After that was passed, had to take an 8 hour long KEYS test. After that, had to take a mechanical knowledge test. After that had 3 rounds of back to back interviews with HR, plant manager, maintenance engineer, process engineer, resource leader.

Typical questions asked for standard interviews and and field specific interview. Testing was intense, but fun. Really helped to weed out the people that could not hack it.

Interview Questions
    Very fair based on testing results.

Quality Systems Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2012.

First went through a phone interview and then was called in for a face to face interview. Neither were to difficult. Following the end of my interview I was very persistent in getting an answer. I think this could go either way for most people, but in my case it seems to have worked in my favor.

Internship- no negotiation

Financial Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2011.

I was invited to interview with the company after applying through my university's career website. The first round consisted of two 30-minute back-to-back interviews, first one with an HR lady, second 2:1 with the company's CFO and another person from HR. Both interviews were mainly behavioral with maybe one or two easy questions related to finance.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2011.

I was interviewed by 4 women at one time. The interview lasted lest than 15 mins. They liked the fact that I looked like Santa Clause so they hired me.

There was no negotiations. It was a take it or leave it deal.

Integrated Process Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in August 2011.

I applied online and got called about a week later. The interview process was smooth and pretty easy going. I got interviewed by 3 managers. They asked basic interview questions so just be prepared. It is not a hard interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Having Industrial Engineering background, can you explain Kaizen and Lean manufacturing, and the benefits from utilizing these tools?   Answer Question
    • What steps do you take to analyze a process?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in June 2011.

4 interviews the second set was a group panel interview

Interview Questions
    • why do you want this job when you went to school recently for something else   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

Applied online and received a call from HR approximately 2-3 weeks later. Had phone screen with HR - easy questions (what do you know about BBU? Why do you want to work here? Comfortable with moving?).

Subsequently interviewed with hiring manager (few days later) - another easy interview (Tell me about your skill set? Comfortable with moving? Why do you want to leave?)

Finally flew out to plant location and met with Plant Manager and Hiring Manager. People were very friendly and seemed down-to-earth. Very easy, open-ended questions throughout the interviewing process. All about fit - no behavioral.

Interview Questions

Offer was pretty good but had to be improved in two areas. The company not only refused to make these changes, they responded by stating that they had rescinded the initial offer. No effort was made towards establishing a middle ground.

Despite having a favorable interviewing experience with Bimbo Bakeries, I could not see myself recommending a company that responds to counteroffers with what seem to be personal, rather than professional, reactions. I rank the overall interview experience as neutral (Negative with respect to the offer and positive with respect to the interview sessions).

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.