Bimbo Bakeries Maintenance Engineer Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Huntington, WV) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied for the position. got a call about 3 months later to come in for interview. Filled out a application and went and talked to maintenance manager. No major questions just ask me about what kind of work i did in the past asked could i pass drug screen did i have good transportation very laid back. ask me about working safe said the work alot in the summer months and get really busy the first warm day of the season. didnt hear anything for a month after the interview then got another interview for the same company as a Production planner they asked same questions then told me to call back middle of the week to check back with them. I called back they told me to come in and sign offer for Maintenance engineer position and take drug screen. no worries most laid back interview i ever had.

Interview Questions

• None really they did ask me a question in the planner interview about what my worst down fall is and what is your best at.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none pays really well and excellant benifits