Bimbo Bakeries

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Route Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in November 2009.

Interview Details – Got to know someone.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Interview Question – People here do not call in sick ?   Answer Question

Reno, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

Interview Details – very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Interview Question – describe my opinion on a sense of urgency   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2014.

Interview Details – The company representative (manager) called almost immediately after I applied.

Interview Question – No "typical" interview questions in my case.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase in this case.

Very Easy Interview

Roseville, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in March 2010.

Interview Details – One call. One interview. Lengthy background check, etc.

Interview Question – Describe a time when attention to detail was most important?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union parameters. No negotiation.

Route Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details – Crazy long process. Sometimes can take up to 6 weeks to get everything done

Negotiation Details – Industry standard

El Segundo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details – I knew someone and that helped. I met with a depot manager for a brief interview and took a basic math skills test. After about a week I met with a very no nonsense HR manager at a depot in L.A. I sent a lot of time speaking about my managerial background which had nothing to do with the position I was applying for.

Interview Question – My thoughts on tardiness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation and poor communication between HR, management and about my start date.

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!