Bimbo Bakeries Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in November 2009.

Interview

Got to know someone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Sacramento, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied at the bakery, then met with sales manager for interview. At the time, I was working for another bakery. So the sales manager checked with my customers, followed me working without my knowledge, and finally met with my wife in our home.

Interview Questions

• How do feel about working on your days off as well as holidays without any extra pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Reno, NV) in December 2010.

Interview

very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Routes Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Huntington, WV) in September 2014.

Interview

Was asked to come in for a group interview. followed by a private interview. They were very detailed in describing the day to day job, including hours to be put in and average salary, etc. Any questions I asked, they answered in full. The interview was very direct and to the point and left no doubt in what the position was or what you would be doing.

Interview Questions

• The hours where not what I expected. Starting work at 3am is not an issue for me, however 3am-5pm was a bit long... as well as work 6 days a week for the first 3-6months. Even once you get past the training, it's still 3am-5pm, ONLY Sundays and Weds off... no consecutive days off.   1 Answer

I simply found the 3am-5pm too long for my lifestyle. as well as, yes the 60k sounds nice... but not at 70hr work weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

The company representative (manager) called almost immediately after I applied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase in this case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Roseville, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

One call. One interview. Lengthy background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when attention to detail was most important?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union parameters. No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I knew someone and that helped. I met with a depot manager for a brief interview and took a basic math skills test. After about a week I met with a very no nonsense HR manager at a depot in L.A. I sent a lot of time speaking about my managerial background which had nothing to do with the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation and poor communication between HR, management and about my start date.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Crazy long process. Sometimes can take up to 6 weeks to get everything done

Negotiation

Industry standard