Bimbo Bakeries Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Very professional and well structured, I was impressed with the process and the follow up was just as they said it would be. Very timely and they did what they said they would do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is.

Other Interview Reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2009.

Interview

Application and Resume were submitted. The Interview was a 20 minute phone call. The only thing discussed was how messed up the impending location was and how they will be so happy if I can get it turned around. Probably the most informal interview I have ever attended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to ask for more money but the answer was NO. I then tried to ask for more vacation time than two weeks (I was bringing 18 years of experience to the future employer) and they said NO to that as well.