Binder and Binder

Updated Aug 22, 2014

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Binder and Binder

Caseworker Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder.

I was referred to the company by a friend who was already an employee. I faxed over my resume and was immediately contacted for an interview. The entire interview consisted of "Ms. BM" (as I'll refer to her) talk about the company and the open position. She didn't ask me any questions regarding my experience or career goals. A few hours after the interview, I got a call with a job offer. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much the process has changed.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any questions? - That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder.

I applied online and received a phone call the same day for an interview. I was told the same day that I was hired and scheduled for training. Within the first two weeks, if they think you don't understand the material, they will fire you.

Interview Questions
    • The interview is just a formality, they hire anyone and everyone.   Answer Question
    There was no pay negotiation, so don't even question it. If you're looking for advancement, this is NOT the place to be.

Attorney Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder in March 2012.

One on one interview using typical, non-behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder in February 2012.

Professional but a true set-up. Manager is good with interview skills but if she hires you, look out!!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • The five year question seems to be the most never racking one. But, if you're smart, you can game it.   Answer Question
    Binder and Binder does not give you room to negotiate. They suck at negotiating skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Binder and Binder in April 2011.

they called, I went in. Had an interview and was called later. No background check or drug tests, which I found to be VERY odd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder in November 2010.

The interview wasn't long. I met with two people, the first asked me basic questions about my last jobs/skills/etc, explained about the position. Then I met with the manager, she stated that alot of positions needed to be filled and they would contact me.

Interview Questions
    They called and offered me a position, stated the pay and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Binder and Binder in July 2010.

During my interview, the office manager asked me my name and if I was married and had children. She read my resume ad then hired me.