Binder and Binder Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Binder and Binder

Legal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Southern California managing attorney for the position of writer. Requirements were a bachelor's degree and a writing sample. The interview was pleasant. I asked how far I could go in the company and was told that if I qualified to become a non-attorney representative in about a year, "the sky is the limit." I was offered the job by phone approximately 2 weeks later. I was told that the salary range was between $26,000 and $36,000. I said in that case I'll take the $36K. I was trained and passed the exam as non-attorney representative within my first year. I received a $2500 raise for passing the exam. By the end of my employment, I was earning $45,000 a year (before taxes) with no raises in the last 4 years despite an excellent win rate.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience regarding Social Security Disability programs.   1 Answer

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Binder and Binder (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very much straight to the point, It was a one on one interview so all the questions asked i was able to show my true personality. I was comfortable with the questions that were asked and was offered a second interview

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where someone was not happy with the services that the company was providing them with.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who was already an employee. I faxed over my resume and was immediately contacted for an interview. The entire interview consisted of "Ms. BM" (as I'll refer to her) talk about the company and the open position. She didn't ask me any questions regarding my experience or career goals. A few hours after the interview, I got a call with a job offer. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much the process has changed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions? - That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the same day for an interview. I was told the same day that I was hired and scheduled for training. Within the first two weeks, if they think you don't understand the material, they will fire you.

Interview Questions

• The interview is just a formality, they hire anyone and everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no pay negotiation, so don't even question it. If you're looking for advancement, this is NOT the place to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called interview by the local manager. He was honest and nice. The reason I took the job was because he was so straight forward. I thought, "I could work for him"

Interview Questions

• Q. Previous experience with difficult clients? Q. Previous telecommunication experience? Q. Experiences with a diverse population   Answer Question

Attorney Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

One on one interview using typical, non-behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Professional but a true set-up. Manager is good with interview skills but if she hires you, look out!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• The five year question seems to be the most never racking one. But, if you're smart, you can game it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Binder and Binder does not give you room to negotiate. They suck at negotiating skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

they called, I went in. Had an interview and was called later. No background check or drug tests, which I found to be VERY odd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview wasn't long. I met with two people, the first asked me basic questions about my last jobs/skills/etc, explained about the position. Then I met with the manager, she stated that alot of positions needed to be filled and they would contact me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called and offered me a position, stated the pay and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Binder and Binder (Phila, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

During my interview, the office manager asked me my name and if I was married and had children. She read my resume ad then hired me.