Binder and Binder

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hauppauge, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call the same day for an interview. I was told the same day that I was hired and scheduled for training. Within the first two weeks, if they think you don't understand the material, they will fire you.

Interview Question – The interview is just a formality, they hire anyone and everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no pay negotiation, so don't even question it. If you're looking for advancement, this is NOT the place to be.

Phila, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Binder and Binder in July 2010.

Interview Details – During my interview, the office manager asked me my name and if I was married and had children. She read my resume ad then hired me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hauppauge, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Binder and Binder in April 2011.

Interview Details – they called, I went in. Had an interview and was called later. No background check or drug tests, which I found to be VERY odd

Interview Question – None. A trained monkey could have done it   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Binder and Binder in February 2012.

Interview Details – Professional but a true set-up. Manager is good with interview skills but if she hires you, look out!!!!!!

Interview Question – The five year question seems to be the most never racking one. But, if you're smart, you can game it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Binder and Binder does not give you room to negotiate. They suck at negotiating skills.

Hauppauge, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Binder and Binder in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview wasn't long. I met with two people, the first asked me basic questions about my last jobs/skills/etc, explained about the position. Then I met with the manager, she stated that alot of positions needed to be filled and they would contact me.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called and offered me a position, stated the pay and I accepted.

Attorney Advocate Interview

Attorney Advocate
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Binder and Binder in March 2012.

Interview Details – One on one interview using typical, non-behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Binder and Binder? Contribute to the Community!