Bingham McCutchen

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Secretary Interview

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen.

Interview Details – Very personable.

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in August 2013.

Interview Details – They conducted an on-campus interview first. The attorney was very warm and engaging, making the entire interview very smooth and effortless. At the callback the attorneys were all funny, distinguished, and energetic. Their office culture in the Northern California region is very fun and the attorneys seemed to love coming to work!

Interview Question – Discuss a litigation simulation case and your analysis style. The attorney was very nice, but it was just a random question that no other firm had brought up before. I handled it like a champ!   Answer Question

Associate Lawyer Interview

Associate Lawyer
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for an associate position with their D.C. office and referred by a friend. Was called for an interview with 2 partners and 1 senior associate two weeks after applying. Interview lasted for about 45 minutes. We talked about my background, about their practice group, and what they expected from the potential hire.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, all general interview questions on education, work history, etc.   Answer Question

Conflict Resolution Analyst Interview

Conflict Resolution Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted a few days later to set up an in person interview with the HR person and the conflicts attorney. The HR interview was one on one, and the conflicts part of the interview was two on one, very straight forward, friendly but a little stuffy and corporate.

Interview Question – What can you tell us about our website?   View Answer

Developer Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in April 2008.

Interview Details – The phone interview was first. Then I came in. I met with several directors involved with application development along with project managers and other developers. I also interviewed with HR. It all went very well. The interview was a long conversation with each person about me, them and the company. It is a great company to work with.

Interview Question – How would you handle a very upset partner?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. We reached a place where we were all satisfied.

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was very relaxed

Interview Question – What is the difference between Java and HTML?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't get to that phase

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bingham McCutchen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bingham McCutchen interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bingham McCutchen employees and interview candidates.