Bingham McCutchen Interview Questions

2.7

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen.

Very personable.

Simple.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in August 2013.

They conducted an on-campus interview first. The attorney was very warm and engaging, making the entire interview very smooth and effortless. At the callback the attorneys were all funny, distinguished, and energetic. Their office culture in the Northern California region is very fun and the attorneys seemed to love coming to work!

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a litigation simulation case and your analysis style. The attorney was very nice, but it was just a random question that no other firm had brought up before. I handled it like a champ!   Answer Question

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Bingham McCutchen in April 2013.

phone interview,

Interview Questions
    • Describe the experience you have with scripting   View Answer

Conflict Resolution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in January 2013.

Applied online, was contacted a few days later to set up an in person interview with the HR person and the conflicts attorney. The HR interview was one on one, and the conflicts part of the interview was two on one, very straight forward, friendly but a little stuffy and corporate.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell us about our website?   View Answer

Associate Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in November 2012.

Applied for an associate position with their D.C. office and referred by a friend. Was called for an interview with 2 partners and 1 senior associate two weeks after applying. Interview lasted for about 45 minutes. We talked about my background, about their practice group, and what they expected from the potential hire.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, all general interview questions on education, work history, etc.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in June 2010.

Interview arrangements were made through a temp agency. Interview was with the HR Manager and another legal secretary. Both of these individuals were very nice and personable. The interview was more of a conversation, with me doing most of the talking. Their questions were typical. The atmosphere was friendly and the other employees I came in contact with seemed to be happy.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate the salary offered, as it was acceptable.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in April 2008.

The phone interview was first. Then I came in. I met with several directors involved with application development along with project managers and other developers. I also interviewed with HR. It all went very well. The interview was a long conversation with each person about me, them and the company. It is a great company to work with.

Interview Questions
    Yes. We reached a place where we were all satisfied.

Training Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bingham McCutchen in February 2011.

It was very relaxed

Interview Questions
    I didn't get to that phase