Bintang Badminton

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bintang Badminton in January 2012.

Interview Details – Someone called to do a quick interview, then asked if I could come in the next day for a quick in-person interview. Interview was very informal, quick and brief. Simple questions like How do I know of Bintang, Do I play Badminton, Do I go to school, etc.

Interview was very informal - dressed nicely but casual. Suit & Tie would definitely be looking overdressed.

Within a few days, I was called back in to train which took about 2 weeks. Here you meet some of the employees.

Interview Question – None, pretty straight-forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bintang Badminton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bintang Badminton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bintang Badminton employees and interview candidates.