Bio-Rad Laboratories

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interviewed for the Digital Biology Center in Pleasanton. First screened by phone, asked basic knowledge questions (i.e. What is PCR, How does it work?) then asked to come in for an onsite interview. Hiring Manager and another engineer gave me a two part interview. First was a standard Behavioral/Resume based interview and the second part was a practical interview that tested your basic lab knowledge. Was told I did very well and booked for a final HR Screening.

HR Screening never happened, called back later to find out the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions
    • The practical was the most unexpected part. It was fun and refreshing to actually do though.   View Answer