Bio-Rad Labs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Technician Interview

Quality Control Technician
Hercules, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bio-Rad Labs in July 2010.

Interview Details – I got an interview through a friend who works there. I just sent them my resume and got an interview a couple days later. I had one-on-one interviews with two of the supervisors, then with the team of people who would have been my co-workers. I was asked for more details about some of the things on my resume and about whether or not I could handle the challenges of the job (multitasking, working under pressure, using their equipment). Then I took a quiz on lab techniques like serial dilution, moles etc. It was very low-key and casual, the team seemed laid-back. They asked a lot of specific questions about the equipment I used in previous jobs which threw me off guard since it wasn't that related to the job, but later I found out it was just out of curiosity because their company makes a lot of equipment for research. About a week later I got an email saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Something really specific about a conductivity tester I used in an internship once.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bio-Rad Labs

Worked for Bio-Rad Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bio-Rad Labs Quality Control Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bio-Rad Labs employees and interview candidates.