Bio-Reference Labs

Updated Aug 21, 2014

1.6

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in August 2014.

Great Interview, Had some very interesting questions to answer dealing with rationalization on the first interview with the supervisor
    Called back for a meeting 2 days later to meet the department manager
    Was told i would hear back by Monday, its now Thursday.

Medical Technologist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

I had been contacted by the employer after posting resume on career builder. I was called upon for interview and they were really open, and precise about questions.

Molecular Oncology Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Submitted resume online and was called for an interview a week or two later.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in July 2013.

A couple mos after applying through their online website I was called for an interview. I live out of state and flew up at my own expense. The staff in microbiology were nice, although they seemed a little disorganized. The interview seemed to go well, no difficult questions were asked. Nothing behavioral, just simple job description type questions.
    Well, going on two months now and haven't received so much as an email, despite my trying to contact them.
    Very unprofessional in my opinion.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in July 2012.

Was emailed an excel spreadsheet that was poorly formatted to check off my 'skillset'. I was given an inane phone interview where the person doing the interviewing sounded like she'd rather be somewhere else. Two weeks later, I was surprised to be called in for an interview!

Interview Questions
    • I was given a ridiculous IQ, Brain Riddle test that permeates the web. It was beyond humiliating sitting there in a suit being interviewed by an "IT Recruiter" who had no clue about technology and just came into the room every ten minutes with two questions on a piece of paper. After a through waste of an hour of my time I left. I hope never to hear from them quite frankly. The company looks DEPRESSING!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in July 2012.

It was very relaxed, laid-back and informal. It definitely was not as formal, structured or as extensive as other interview processes i've had.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were easy and i was never put on the spot.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the salary offered was already good enough for me.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, MD

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in October 2011.

It started with "Tell me yourself" question as usual. I introduced about myself from recent school to past.
    After that, it went to the personality and abiliy. The interview was not hard.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, so I have no idea about this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in March 2010.

Met with managers. After the initial meeting I was whisked off to meet with the director. They asked my skills, background and why I would like to join the company

Interview Questions
    I was offered a base salary I was happy with

Clerk Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in June 2011.

It was very unprofessional, i honestly took the job because i was desperate for one. They did the entire talking and made jokes of one another including the department.