Bio-Reference Labs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

1.8

Gene DX Billing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

It was horrible. Having been interviewed by someone with no medical billing knowledge was a joke. My time was wasted which was a huge let down. Lastly was the insult of the pay.

Interview Questions

• They all were difficult because she had no clue what I was talking about   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Great Interview, Had some very interesting questions to answer dealing with rationalization on the first interview with the supervisor Called back for a meeting 2 days later to meet the department manager Was told i would hear back by Monday, its now Thursday.

Interview Questions

• all of the rationalization questions   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

I had been contacted by the employer after posting resume on career builder. I was called upon for interview and they were really open, and precise about questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was called for an interview a week or two later.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview. Just a one on one meeting to make sure your competent enough to do the job and you have a clean driving record. I supervisor that interviewed me was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

A couple mos after applying through their online website I was called for an interview. I live out of state and flew up at my own expense. The staff in microbiology were nice, although they seemed a little disorganized. The interview seemed to go well, no difficult questions were asked. Nothing behavioral, just simple job description type questions. Well, going on two months now and haven't received so much as an email, despite my trying to contact them. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very relaxed, laid-back and informal. It definitely was not as formal, structured or as extensive as other interview processes i've had.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were easy and i was never put on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the salary offered was already good enough for me.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Was emailed an excel spreadsheet that was poorly formatted to check off my 'skillset'. I was given an inane phone interview where the person doing the interviewing sounded like she'd rather be somewhere else. Two weeks later, I was surprised to be called in for an interview!

Interview Questions

• I was given a ridiculous IQ, Brain Riddle test that permeates the web. It was beyond humiliating sitting there in a suit being interviewed by an "IT Recruiter" who had no clue about technology and just came into the room every ten minutes with two questions on a piece of paper. After a through waste of an hour of my time I left. I hope never to hear from them quite frankly. The company looks DEPRESSING!   Answer Question

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Clarksburg, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

It started with "Tell me yourself" question as usual. I introduced about myself from recent school to past. After that, it went to the personality and abiliy. The interview was not hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, so I have no idea about this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Met with managers. After the initial meeting I was whisked off to meet with the director. They asked my skills, background and why I would like to join the company

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Christmas   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a base salary I was happy with