BioClinica Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.8

Assistant Clinical Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BioClinica.

I applied online and heard back from them within a few days. The interview happened about a week later. I met with two managers who were extremely friendly. They gave me a pretty good run down of what the company does and what I would be doing. They called me with an offer the day after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked general interview questions, such as "What is your biggest strength/weakness?", "What do you do at your current job?", "Why do you want to work for BioClinica?", etc.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BioClinica.

The interview process was pretty par for the course. It was easy to predict but I felt like I repeated myself for all the different people who were ultimately asking the same question. The company is very big so you could tell the HR wouldnt give a straight answer about whether they would hire you or not.

Image Analysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BioClinica in July 2014.

Good atmosphere. Interviewed by 9 people in panels of 2. Questions dealt with background info and how you work with others as well as what your goals are. The interview was very long it took about 3 hours. At the end it kind of got repetitive as I had to keep on repeating myself to the different people interviewing me. Had the interview on July 25th it is July 29th and I'm waiting for a response.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BioClinica.

I had a phone interview. They were quite impressed and asked to come on site. Onsite arrival and consequtive interview told me, that these people are no professionals. Director of QC didn't have simple probability knowledge, non-scheduled interviewers were thrown-in, who failed to maintain constructive conversation either because of unpreparedness, or inexperience. Had one decent interviewer. Overall: I didn't receive any technical questions. Only past experience and HR bs (strength/weaknesses, what if's). Thank God I didn't get an offer.
    P.S Travel reimbursement takes forever, it's been 2 month and I still didn't received it. Make sure you get written consent to reimburse your travel.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BioClinica in October 2012.

I applied via their Bioclinca website (Indeed.com search), after about a week and 1/2 I had heard back to come in to an interview via EMAIL (weird). Looked up the person who sent the email and she wasn't even in the same area as the location of the interview. After confirming a time, I had arrived early and noticed a barage of young like-minded candidates like myself going in and out of a conference room. Apparently they had scheduled several candidates and it was like a farm. I got called into a room with 6, I repeat 6, individuals who all interviewed me for the position at the same time in a conference room. I presented myself rather well and gave everyone attention they had deserved. After the interview was over I saw yet another candidate getting ready for the interview. Haven't heard back from them even after I called several days after. Rude and disrespectful interview practices. (No mail, email. or phone call) Thanks for wasting my time Bio-Clinca.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BioClinica.

Called me for a 1:1 interview with 5 people arranged into three groups. Asked general and work situation questions. Made the interview comfortable but telling of whether or not it went well or not.

Interview Questions
    • How long are you willing to wait for a promotion or pay raise?   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BioClinica in May 2012.

Current staff is undersized and completely overworked with a huge disconnect between offices. Each office has its own systems that they manage and there is very little support between the two offices. Team members also seemed to be very competitive amongst each other and group interview turned into who can talk over each other the most and who can hold the most side conversations.

Interview Questions
    • Do you check emails when you are off the clock and or on vacation?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BioClinica in March 2012.

I was contacted by Bioclinica's Human Resources staff. They asked me to interview two days later. The interview included a short quiz about basic computer networking concepts. The meeting was scheduled to be short, and that was alright. However, it took one month to receive any status about my application. No feedback was provided.