BioClinica Project Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BioClinica (Newtown, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied via their Bioclinca website (Indeed.com search), after about a week and 1/2 I had heard back to come in to an interview via EMAIL (weird). Looked up the person who sent the email and she wasn't even in the same area as the location of the interview. After confirming a time, I had arrived early and noticed a barage of young like-minded candidates like myself going in and out of a conference room. Apparently they had scheduled several candidates and it was like a farm. I got called into a room with 6, I repeat 6, individuals who all interviewed me for the position at the same time in a conference room. I presented myself rather well and gave everyone attention they had deserved. After the interview was over I saw yet another candidate getting ready for the interview. Haven't heard back from them even after I called several days after. Rude and disrespectful interview practices. (No mail, email. or phone call) Thanks for wasting my time Bio-Clinca.

Interview Questions