BioGenex

2.6

Cell Pathology/Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BioGenex in September 2013.

I was given an in person interview right after I applied online to the job. The interview was fairly straightforward. They asked for in-depth details about the skills on my resume and my past work experience. Their job posting on Biospace was misleading. The position was described as an entry level 'no-industry' experience required and the only qualifications along with a degree in a related field was being able to follow an SOP. Impressions of the staff and management were that they were knowledgeable but condescending. When the interview started they did not introduce themselves or their positions within the company or tasks/skills the position required other than "intensive lab work".

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know the steps in a process that I had listed in my resume.   Answer Question

Cell Pathology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BioGenex in September 2013.

i applied online and got a call. I had a phone interview for approx 15 mins and then was called for onsite interview the same day.
    I had an interview with two employees. They did not introduce themselves or talk more about the company or their roles. Questions were more resume based. They were more focussed on the salary and were not ready to negotiate. Finally, they told me i was overqualified and will keep my resume on file if future opportunities might come up.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just general information about my background and experiences.   Answer Question

Cell Pathology Technician/Histotechnician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BioGenex in August 2013.

I got a call to schedule an interview and then came in the following week to interview.

Interview Questions
    • All they asked me was about my experience- no personality questions such as 'give me an example of a time when...' or 'what is your greatest strength or weakness.' It was just what do you have experience doing. They expected me to have extensive experience but then when it came time to talk about compensation, they said 'this is an entry level job so we can only offer $18/hour' They also asked if I can work overtime and on weekends. Seems like the company demands long hours right off the bat, which is disappointing because their website is so promising with talking about work-life balance and helping their employees make a plan for their careers.
      This Indian man showed me into the room and this Chinese lady walked in afterwards and neither of them introduced themselves. I wasn't given details of my job or who my supervisors would be and they didn't ask me if I had any questions at the end- which at that point, I didn't care to ask any questions anymore. And to top it all off, I showed myself out the door.
        Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BioGenex.

job interview was one-on-one with several managers. Typical interview process - read the resume, asked questions, talked more aobut their experience, and less about mine. Had a site tour and saw some of the instruments in operation.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you leave your present employment? Nothing exceptional.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. There was a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BioGenex.

There is no proper process of interview. I was called more than 5 times for interview and it took them more than 2 months to hire me. HR team is very unprofessional.

DON'T join this company.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at BioGenex.

All details were clearly discussed

General Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BioGenex in February 2012.

1st round from HR aand 2nd Round Sales head- counrty and 1-1 with CEO,

Interview Questions
    • analytical, behaviour, sales situation analysis,related to manpower handling   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BioGenex in May 2011.

The interview process was simple and the craziest part of it was that i never saw the interviewer after i joined the company. He ran away to some other good company.