BioMarin Pharmaceutical Clinical Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

2.5

Clinical Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical (Novato, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

There was one interview, and it was 3 hours long. First I met with 3 upper management people, followed by 3 day shift specialists, and finally 3 swing shift specialists. Everyone was very casual, friendly and really wanted to get to know you better. They responded with a job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions such as what is a buffer, and explain a scientific process wasn't too hard. They really wanted to know that you were a good person with integrity.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Clinical Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with staffing agency - about 10 mins; went over job desc. and my resume, past experience 1:1 interview with staffing agency - about 30 mins; same as phone interview but in more detail Group/Panel interview with company - 4 x 30 min sessions with multiple interviewers each session. Mostly behavioral question, very little technical questions, pretty much just getting to know you and seeing if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Which is a better pH, 4 or 10?   1 Answer