BioMed Realty

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Coordinator Interview

Rancho Bernardo, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BioMed Realty in February 2013.

Interview Details – Easy and friendly with the HR Manager, though a bait and switch tactic with department personnel - they weren't around after hired.

Negotiation Details – easy, as I had 3 simultneous offers all wihtin 3 minutes of each other.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Trainee Interview

Rancho Bernardo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BioMed Realty in April 2013.

Interview Details – Received a call from HR to schedule an interview the following week and was informed that it would be face to face. Approximately 4 days prior to the interview, I was informed that it would be a phone interview with HR.

The phone interview with HR was fairly straight forward and in a conversational manner. Once completed, we scheduled a time to meet with one of the hiring managers the following week. That interview went very well and again was in a conversational manner. We discussed my management style and experience along with how I would handle various situations when the direct supervisor would not be available to answer questions or concerns regarding assigned projects.

Upon completion of the face to face interview, HR came in and informed me of the next steps of the process and said they would be in touch with me within the week. I never heard from them again.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary or overly complex.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BioMed Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BioMed Realty interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BioMed Realty employees and interview candidates.