BioRASI

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Clinical Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BioRASI.

Interview Details – Unconventional interview process. First a phone interview. When you have your face to face they give you an iq test. Really! Do they want to make sure you are smart enough? Not smarter than your boss, or just a little bit under the very aggressive Management's iq? Well don't worry about it, if you have have a brain, this will be a breeze. Next be prepared to answer odd questions, nothing typical about your strengths and weaknesses? If you are smart and hard working you will do well here.

Interview Question – The questions were unrelated to my clinical experience and more related to my personality and whether or not I would fit in with the group.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not think that the way this CRO is being run is not a good fit with the way I think a CRO should be run.

Very Easy Interview

Associate, Clinical Interview

Associate, Clinical
Aventura, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BioRASI.

Interview Details – I responded to a strange posting on Indeed.com that seemed like it was completely bogus. When the company called me back two days later I was very curious. I went in for an interview a few days later and was hired on the spot. I interviewed with the CEO and his right hand woman and the interview lasted about 1.5 hours total. They are now doing an "IQ test" for new hires.

Interview Question – None. They really just chit chat and expect you to display a "burning desire to succeed."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was allowed. The CEO tried to be intimidating when I tried to negotiate and made it seem as if they would retract the offer if I pushed it. They pay WAY under industry standard and they want you to just accept it.

Worked for BioRASI? Contribute to the Community!