BioReliance

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BioReliance in August 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Quickly got response (a week maybe) from HR and was contacted shortly after by the manager I would be working with. Standard phone interview, about 20 minutes asking background information and was told to come in for second interview.
Met with HR first, usual HR questions. Then met with direct manager and a director. Was asked background, techniques I know, education, what I hoped to get from job and future career plans.

Interview Question – HR interviewer had your standard questions, nothing special. Had to know/understand basic lab techniques.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a entry level position with very generous benefits, there was no negotiation. The company had just recovered from a bit of a downturn and layoffs. I was one of first to be hired afterwards.

Associate Scientist Interview

Associate Scientist

Interviewed at BioReliance

Interview Details – I went straight to person to person interview and then met with a few team members.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Rockville, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BioReliance.

Interview Details – If you have chance to talk to one of your "color", you are basically in half way to be hired. Interview was very easy since they offer job opportunities to people who dont have any background. Make sure show how much you love to work, and everything should be fine.

Interview Question – Some job related experiences, but I was not able to answer since I was fresh out of college.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BioReliance in October 2010.

Interview Details – the interview was in 3 steps, first you meet with management then you meet with your potential coworkers, and lastly you meet with HR. Be friendly with the coworkers, be professional with the management be smart with HR there is very little wiggle room with the salary.

Interview Question – Since my position was an entry level position, i didn't have any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist III Interview

Associate Scientist III
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BioReliance in October 2010.

Interview Details – A number of people talked to me, but only 2 that really worked with me after i was hired. Very long interview, most of the day, no snacks or drinks other than water offered. no lunch time even offered so i could get something myself

Interview Questions

• do you want to be in another position in the company   View Answer
  • ask about details of my previous position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiating was a joke - person acting as negotiator did not have the authority to really negotiate, had to go back and forth with mgmt multiple times

Associate Scientist Interview

Associate Scientist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BioReliance.

Interview Details – A formal interview.

Interview Question – Why are you not working right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Scientist III Interview

Associate Scientist III

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at BioReliance.

Interview Details – HR was very slow to communicate, set up interview and follow through with offer.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations at all, I tried but they didn't even consider.

Associate Scientist I

The process took 2 days - interviewed at BioReliance in January 2011.

Interview Details – I got know the department and the people I would be working with. They seemed like great people. I was looking for a company where I was involved in the lab but also still maintain people-interaction and this was a great fit.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about yourself   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Technician
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BioReliance in March 2008.

Interview Details – Nothing to say, I was just asked the qualifications. If I had worked for any other company. How much I was willing to work for

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Absolute rubbish, I said what I was payed for in the previous job and they raised of £500 yearly. With no chance of discussion

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioReliance

Worked for BioReliance? Contribute to the Community!