BioWare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environment Artist Interview

Environment Artist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BioWare in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted after submitting an online application and was given an art test. After the art test was completed and approved of by the art staff I was given a phone interview. After the phone interview I was flown out for a studio visit and in person interview. The interview was an all day series of three separate interviews and tours of the facilities and a lunch with the art team. I was contacted a few days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Technical questions about game art, a review of my art test and my portfolio with the art team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were quick and the studio was very receptive and open to my requests. Very accommodating and helpful overall.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BioWare? Contribute to the Community!

BioWare Videos

BioWare – Why Work for Us?

BioWare's vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world. BioWare develops high-quality console, PC, and online role-playing games focused on rich stories, unforgettable… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BioWare Environment Artist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BioWare employees and interview candidates.