BioWare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environment Artist Interview

Environment Artist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BioWare in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted after submitting an online application and was given an art test. After the art test was completed and approved of by the art staff I was given a phone interview. After the phone interview I was flown out for a studio visit and in person interview. The interview was an all day series of three separate interviews and tours of the facilities and a lunch with the art team. I was contacted a few days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Technical questions about game art, a review of my art test and my portfolio with the art team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were quick and the studio was very receptive and open to my requests. Very accommodating and helpful overall.

Worked for BioWare? Contribute to the Community!