BioWare

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BioWare in April 2011.

I did a phone interview with several developers, where I was asked about my past experience and technical questions relating to that experience. I then a programming skills test. They did not mention that you couldn't use the Internet as reference, but I assumed they preferred me not to do so. After that, I had several on-site interviews where they tried to find the best fit for me. The interviews were group interviews, with behavioral questions, experience-related question, and some whiteboard questions. Everyone was incredibly professional and went out of their way to make sure I wasn't nervous.

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between a class and struct in C#? In C++?   Answer Question
  • Describe a previous project and your role [from your resume].   Answer Question