Bioanalytical Systems

Profile Unclaimed

Bioanalytical Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bioanalytical Systems

Software Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bioanalytical Systems in February 2014.

phone interview: just ask some basic c++ questions and OOP

Bioanalysis Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bioanalytical Systems in September 2012.

I was hired from my phone interview so was never exposed to the onsite interview. The conversation was very professional but also relaxed. Usually the phone interview is followed by a 4 hour onsite interview with multiple employees from different levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was concerning difficulties with coworkers in previous jobs. While my answer was somewhat abstract, the interviewer followed and was very receptive to my response.   Answer Question

Lab Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bioanalytical Systems in September 2011.

Phone Interview: to test skills, personality, and match for position (30min)
    Interview with upper management: two people; was asked general skill info as well as standard interview questions--
    1) Tell us about yourself
    2) Weaknesses/Strengths
    3) Skills set-- in some detail
    4) Prior experience
    5) What do you think about the area (test to see if thinking about long-term commitment)
    Interview with panels: Four sets of people-- the other lab techs, the analysts, the Pirmary investigators, and QC/QA folks-- anyone who wanted to come, but never more than four or five people at a time.
    Pretty easy questions from the panels-- they were mostly checking for compatibility with other employees (i.e. friendliness, and communication)
    Was offered (and accepted job) a week or so later.
    Overall a terrific experience (but they were terrific people and I loved working for them-- so that is no surprise).

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was done by a third party. It was probably a bit low of an offer, but the company was on a tight budget (they later "restructured" that branch).