Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Biolife Plasma Services
- Plasma Center Technician (5)
- Receptionist (2)
- Center Supervisor (2)
- Master Plasma Center Technician (1)
- Medical Supervisor-lpn (1)
- Plasma Center Tech/Trainer (1)
- Phlebotomist/Medical Screener (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Phlebotomist (1)
Center Supervisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Janesville, WI).
In-person interview with center manager; telephone interview with regional manager Was not given an accurate picture of what the job responsibilities would be Was not informed about the long hours on a constantly rotating schedule
- Tell me about a time when you did not carry out your employer's instructions Answer Question
negotiated higher salary offer
Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services
Center Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Dubuque, IA) in July 2009.
This consisted of one meeting with the plasma center manager and a current center supervisor. Initially, I applied online (Monster.com) and received a call just under 4 weeks later from a fellow plasma center supervisor at this site. I was asked to come in to speak to the center manager on a mutually agreeable date. I arrived early and sat in the waiting area with fellow donor customers for 40 minutes before I had to go to the information desk and ask that the center manager be paged again.
- The interview was interrupted several times by knocks on the door and phone calls that the manager would take freely. There were no real "curve ball" questions. She just wanted to know how soon I could start after asking me about my experience working with the public and with employees. I asked several questions about the culture and was told that there were several young people that required constant "re-direction" and occasional feedback. Answer Question
There was a call offering me the position roughly 10 days following the interview after I called to see if the position had been filled. I was told that the maximum starting salary was 13.00 per hour but my first check revealed more than this.