Biolife Plasma Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Center Supervisor Interview

Center Supervisor
Dubuque, IA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in July 2009.

Interview Details – This consisted of one meeting with the plasma center manager and a current center supervisor. Initially, I applied online (Monster.com) and received a call just under 4 weeks later from a fellow plasma center supervisor at this site. I was asked to come in to speak to the center manager on a mutually agreeable date. I arrived early and sat in the waiting area with fellow donor customers for 40 minutes before I had to go to the information desk and ask that the center manager be paged again.

Interview Question – The interview was interrupted several times by knocks on the door and phone calls that the manager would take freely. There were no real "curve ball" questions. She just wanted to know how soon I could start after asking me about my experience working with the public and with employees. I asked several questions about the culture and was told that there were several young people that required constant "re-direction" and occasional feedback.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a call offering me the position roughly 10 days following the interview after I called to see if the position had been filled. I was told that the maximum starting salary was 13.00 per hour but my first check revealed more than this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Center Supervisor Interview

Center Supervisor
Janesville, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview Details – In-person interview with center manager; telephone interview with regional manager
Was not given an accurate picture of what the job responsibilities would be
Was not informed about the long hours on a constantly rotating schedule

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you did not carry out your employer's instructions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated higher salary offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Biolife Plasma Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Biolife Plasma Services Center Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Biolife Plasma Services employees and interview candidates.