Biolife Plasma Services

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubuque, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in July 2009.

This consisted of one meeting with the plasma center manager and a current center supervisor. Initially, I applied online (Monster.com) and received a call just under 4 weeks later from a fellow plasma center supervisor at this site. I was asked to come in to speak to the center manager on a mutually agreeable date. I arrived early and sat in the waiting area with fellow donor customers for 40 minutes before I had to go to the information desk and ask that the center manager be paged again.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was interrupted several times by knocks on the door and phone calls that the manager would take freely. There were no real "curve ball" questions. She just wanted to know how soon I could start after asking me about my experience working with the public and with employees. I asked several questions about the culture and was told that there were several young people that required constant "re-direction" and occasional feedback.   Answer Question
There was a call offering me the position roughly 10 days following the interview after I called to see if the position had been filled. I was told that the maximum starting salary was 13.00 per hour but my first check revealed more than this.

Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Janesville, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

In-person interview with center manager; telephone interview with regional manager
    Was not given an accurate picture of what the job responsibilities would be
    Was not informed about the long hours on a constantly rotating schedule

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you did not carry out your employer's instructions   Answer Question
    negotiated higher salary offer

Worked for Biolife Plasma Services? Contribute to the Community!