Biolife Plasma Services

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in January 2014.

Just your standard interview. "Why do you want to work here? What qualifications do you have?" They are mostly trying to determine if you're capable of showing up on time, being able to handle monotonous work loads, and can do it with a good attitude. After the interview, if you are decided to be a good fit, you will receive a call offering you the job. It's a nice place to start your career.

Interview Questions
  • I think I was asked a question regarding ethical integrity.   Answer Question
N/A. Hourly rate was posted in job description.

Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in July 2012.

Applied online, called about two weeks later. Received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was contacted to set up a 1:1 interview a few days later. The 1:1 took about an hour, interviewed with 2 different members of management. One focused on the regulations, rules, company policies, and stressed the attendance policy over and over. The next was a bit more laid back, and was very young. Very thorough interview process. Both interviewers provided great knowledge about the company, the position,the processes involved, and even use for plasma. I learned a lot.

Interview Questions
    There was none. I knew what their pay range was for this position, and accepted what they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in December 2011.

Called me for a quick phone interview to see why I was interested in working for Biolife. Then they invited me to a 1:1 interview which was about 15 questions. It was a behavioral interview. Very easy, low stress interview. They called me back several weeks later to offer me a position.

Plasma Center Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in June 2008.

I got a call from the Assistant Manager (I got bonus points for answering courteously, not being distracted by kids, tv's etc and not having a ringback tone during the interview: I was told this after I was hired). She asked a couple of general questions, was I still interested etc. She then set up a phone interview. I was to call her, this allowed her to tell whether or not I was punctual for the phone interview. she went over my responses to the online application questions and delved further into my responses, clarified my salary expectations and asked general questions about my past positions in the field and informed me of the process should I get a call back for a face to face interview.

The face to face interview followed a few days later. It was semi formal (business casual, standard interview questions: how do you handle a customer/donor complaint? past experience in this field? personal strengths? personal weaknesses? what do you see as your biggest challenge with this job and how do you plan to overcome it? Bonus points for being able to tell the interviewer about Biolife as a company and more bonus points if you investigate Baxter, the parent company.) My interviewer used this time to tell me more about the position and the plasma center in general, the job pace, the requirements, the scheduling requirements. Then I was given a walk through of the various areas of the center and a description of the processes that take place in them.

My interviewer was clear, kind, and very good about detailing the next steps in the interview/hiring process. She was really good about giving me information about the position and company (though I am not sure if this can be said about those that hire across the board (I only had to entry level hire once ;)

A couple of days later I got a phone call with the official offer of the position. That day I went in for my drug test and physical capability/ medical review with the center nurse.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about Biolife and/or Baxter our parent company?   Answer Question