Biomat

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat.

Interview Details – There were multiple interviews in the hiring process. Interviews were quite informal and basically consisted of casual conversation. Questions are open ended and behavioral type of questions so you will have to reference your past experiences and how you handled different situations. There was an initial interview with the Center Manager and then a secondary with Regional Management and General Management.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult manager you ever worked with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation for pay. An hourly salary with a possible bonus was offered.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied online and interviewed at Biomat.

Interview Details – I applied online for one position and didn't hear back from them for almost 2 months. Then, they said I should be qualified for another position. I kept calling the facility back because I had to let the manager know I applied for the better one and they kept telling me they don't know where she was, no way to get in contact. They apparently never gave her the 4 messages I left. Very unprofessional.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Biomat in June 2011.

Interview Details – I apllied online and heard back from them within a week. The interview was very easy and reassurring, just make sure all gaps in epmloyment are filled and medical experience is a huge plus.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word.   Answer Question

Worked for Biomat? Contribute to the Community!