Biomat Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biomat

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biomat (South Bend, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online it took about 2 days to recieve a call to come in for an interview. They asked me basic questions such as my work history, and why I wanted to work for them. Mind you I was going to school for Phlebotomy and I really liked the field.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a co-worker and you didn't get along?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biomat (Clearfield, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

Just your typical interview. Nothing to fancy or out of the ordinary. Asked a few questions. Asked if i had questions. Asked how my previous work experience would help me grow in the company

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to make?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biomat.

Interview

I applied online for one position and didn't hear back from them for almost 2 months. Then, they said I should be qualified for another position. I kept calling the facility back because I had to let the manager know I applied for the better one and they kept telling me they don't know where she was, no way to get in contact. They apparently never gave her the 4 messages I left. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Biomat (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I apllied online and heard back from them within a week. The interview was very easy and reassurring, just make sure all gaps in epmloyment are filled and medical experience is a huge plus.