Biomat USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
South Bend, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – After going in and filling out a paper application, it was about 2wks before they called me for an interview. Two managers were in the interview process, asked a series of questions, basically wanting to know why I thought they ought to hire me.

Interview Question – They asked why I would be a good choice to add to their company   View Answer

Plasma Processor Interview

Plasma Processor
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Biomat USA in July 2009.

Interview Details – One thing that impressed me was the fact that they were willing to hire me, having only interviewed me over the phone. That was nice, since not all of us can just pick up and drive or fly across the country. It was nice to see a company that is a bit forward thinking and flexible.

Interview Question – They were all easy / average questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job and I took it.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – Hired from out of state. First interview was a phone interview, 12-24 hours after completing application online. Phone interview was very vague, no specifics really. I remember I was asked about my references and what they'd say. I told the interviewer. The interview had already contacted my references and told me they'd said good things (no surprises there). Next step was an in person interview set around my schedule to travel there (a month or so out), no questions were asked, it was not a sitdown formal interview. It was a forum for me to see the center and meet the managers. At end of in person interview, I was offered the position and sent to drug test. I never felt challenged during the interview process.

Interview Question – There was no average interview process. It was strange.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for one amount (no haggling), they gave it to me. Meaning, I probably low balled them. Dang it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Plasma Processor Interview

Plasma Processor
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA.

Interview Details – There are usually three interviews on multiple days. They choose candidates that seem to be able to fit the schedule they need to fill. Having customer-related experience helps likely more than medical experience since you'll be communicating with donors often. Showing an ability to follow strict regulations and procedures is a plus.

Interview Question – They may ask you about your future and career goals.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will offer a pay rate based on the average amount new employees make. If you have experience or education that deserves an increase to the offered amount, it would be worth it to mention it, present a counter offer, and hold firm to it. However, if that particular facility is well-staffed already, they may be less lenient with amount.

CQM Interview

CQM
Amarillo, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA.

Interview Details – 1) 2-3 weeks to get job

Negotiation Details – easy

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Council Bluffs, IA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewing process somewhat intense typical interview consist of interviewing with regional manager, director of operations, and director of quality, plus submission to background/credit check. In addition to this a performance index will be completed prior to offer being extended.

Interview Question – What are your development opportunities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gave initial salary range of what was expected and was meet midway.

Worked for Biomat USA? Contribute to the Community!