Biomat USA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biomat USA

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2010.

After going in and filling out a paper application, it was about 2wks before they called me for an interview. Two managers were in the interview process, asked a series of questions, basically wanting to know why I thought they ought to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • They asked why I would be a good choice to add to their company   View Answer

Plasma Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Biomat USA in July 2009.

One thing that impressed me was the fact that they were willing to hire me, having only interviewed me over the phone. That was nice, since not all of us can just pick up and drive or fly across the country. It was nice to see a company that is a bit forward thinking and flexible.

Interview Questions
    • They were all easy / average questions.   View Answer
    They offered me the job and I took it.

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2009.

Hired from out of state. First interview was a phone interview, 12-24 hours after completing application online. Phone interview was very vague, no specifics really. I remember I was asked about my references and what they'd say. I told the interviewer. The interview had already contacted my references and told me they'd said good things (no surprises there). Next step was an in person interview set around my schedule to travel there (a month or so out), no questions were asked, it was not a sitdown formal interview. It was a forum for me to see the center and meet the managers. At end of in person interview, I was offered the position and sent to drug test. I never felt challenged during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There was no average interview process. It was strange.   Answer Question
    I asked for one amount (no haggling), they gave it to me. Meaning, I probably low balled them. Dang it.

Plasma Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA.

There are usually three interviews on multiple days. They choose candidates that seem to be able to fit the schedule they need to fill. Having customer-related experience helps likely more than medical experience since you'll be communicating with donors often. Showing an ability to follow strict regulations and procedures is a plus.

Interview Questions
    • They may ask you about your future and career goals.   View Answer
    They will offer a pay rate based on the average amount new employees make. If you have experience or education that deserves an increase to the offered amount, it would be worth it to mention it, present a counter offer, and hold firm to it. However, if that particular facility is well-staffed already, they may be less lenient with amount.

CQM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA.

1) 2-3 weeks to get job

easy

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Council Bluffs, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2011.

Interviewing process somewhat intense typical interview consist of interviewing with regional manager, director of operations, and director of quality, plus submission to background/credit check. In addition to this a performance index will be completed prior to offer being extended.

Interview Questions
    Gave initial salary range of what was expected and was meet midway.

Worked for Biomat USA? Contribute to the Community!