Biomerieux USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Account Manager Interview

Regional Account Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biomerieux USA in May 2012.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview process. 2 calls and a face to face w the direct manager. Flown to St. Louis for a day long marathon of 3 more Interviews w another mgr, senior marketing mgr and finally national sales manager

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a decent sign on bonus rather easily

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Biomerieux USA in June 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a field service position working on lab equipment. They really weren't that concerned with technical ability, but more customer service and behavior patterning type questions. There was a strange self-important French manager in the interview who was really a jerk. The job was work from home and it sounded like they keep you on the road non-stop. They did offer a pension plan and company car, but the pay was not enough to sell me.

Interview Question – They said you arrive at a location with broken equipment and the customer is pissed. The spare they provide in the repair kit you have is faulty, so you are unable to fix the equipment during your visit. The customer is furious, loosing money, and demanding to speak to your manager. What do you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The pay was not adequate for my experience and qualifications.

R&D Engineering Intern Interview

R&D Engineering Intern
Durham, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Biomerieux USA in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR contacted me after submitting my resume through my school's career center. Had an interview with some of the senior engineers over the phone, then got called in for an on-site interview. Had one-on-one interviews with a couple engineers on-site.

Interview Question – Describe something that you have designed in the past year.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Durham, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Biomerieux USA in May 2009.

Interview Details – Hazelwood, MO interview with hiring manager, then overnight travel to Durham, NC for five additional interviews with other associates. An all day process, but worth the experience.

Interview Question – Five separate interviews in one day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a higher salary than I had anticipated. Very pleased, and did not feel the need to negociate.

Software Verification Tester Interview

Software Verification Tester
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Biomerieux USA in May 2009.

Interview Details – Since it is not a huge tech shop, people workign in this group are very good with what they do.
No room for BS.

Interview Question – Explain pair-wise testing   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer

I applied online and interviewed at Biomerieux USA.

Interview Details – The phone interview process is a behavioral review. The gentleman that I spoke with was very professional and friendly. He did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I have done my research into this company and I feel that this would be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – I was asked if I would be willing to travel to France yearly.   Answer Question

Worked for Biomerieux USA? Contribute to the Community!