Biospace, Inc.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Cerritos, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Biospace, Inc. in February 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, later called to attend interview. Inititally, I was extremely impressed with the company. Like previous candidate, I was interviewed by two individuals, and asked some of the best interview questions I've ever heard. This is where my positive impression ends. Two emails and two voicemail messages to Mary went unanswered. Even after I realized they weren't interested in hiring me, I gave them a great lead of a potential customer, name title and contact information. She still did not pay me the courtesy of a response. I can only imagine how bad this company's customer service treats its paying customers.

Interview Question – What is your worst character flow? Everyone has one, in one word or phrase. Note to reader, many people give a self-serving answer like, "I work too hard". Most interviewers will exclude candidates with these types of answers   View Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Cerritos, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Biospace, Inc..

Interview Details – Submitted a resume online. Got called in for an onsite interview within a week. I met with 2 managers of the company during the interview. They were very chill and explained what they expect from the person they fill this position with.

Interview Question – How do you feel about communicating with the IT personnel located in South Korea through email?   Answer Question

Worked for Biospace, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!