Biotest Pharmaceuticals

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biotest Pharmaceuticals

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I was perplex by unprofessional HR attitude just in the middle on the phone conversation, hung up and laughed at me intentionally( talking with someone). Very disrespectful . A set my mind not to waste my time with this company. I worked large organizations, thus never seen nothing like this in my life.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals.

Only one person had to say yes/no...very desperate in hiring process
    HR ..... very disorganized

Interview Questions
    • very casual interview..................nothing really unusual   Answer Question
    yes negotiation opportunity

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals.

I had to apply a few times before getting a call back. When they did call, it was 3 months after my last application was turned in. The first interview was in a multipurpose meeting room with me sitting across from 3 area supervisors. They asked a series of questions, and wrote down my answers. The second interview was with two managers. It was mostly about whether I was going to accept the offer. Then I had to wait for the HR guy to email me what I needed to start. Everyone was awesome, very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Phelbotomist Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals in September 2008.

Very standard interviewing process. Questions and tour of the place. They called all my previous employers and did a background check. It's a place where you donate blood so there is a very diverse crowd of customers. I never had a problem working with the other people it was the job itself that was stressful. I brushed it off my shoulders, but I had originally applied to be to take vitals and get them ready to take downstairs to donate, but they didn't need those people and instead needed phlebotomists. I should've known this would not work for me. Not because of the blood exactly, although that is part of it, but just because some people veins are difficult to poke, they roll and can infiltrate which caused this big bump of blood on the arm. I didn't enjoy the job and ended up quitting 3 months later. I think it was an excellent job for a select amount of people there that were good at "sticking" people though. Also, there are audits which are scary and you have people breathing down your neck while you're trying to do your already stressful enough job. Wasn't for me. Got paid 10 bucks an hour starting out.

Interview Questions

Worked for Biotest Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!