Biotest Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biotest Pharmaceuticals

BMT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

interview scheduled on the day of phone call, only took 2 days for them to schedule after application received. i will be heading to the facility for face to face interview and tour of the facility.

BMT Interview

Interview

Easy interview. worked well with the boss. Most questions were easy to answer. they were all very kind to me. Answered all of my questions about the job that i had. Showed me around the office and introoduced me to all of the other people that worked there.

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I was perplex by unprofessional HR attitude just in the middle on the phone conversation, hung up and laughed at me intentionally( talking with someone). Very disrespectful . A set my mind not to waste my time with this company. I worked large organizations, thus never seen nothing like this in my life.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Only one person had to say yes/no...very desperate in hiring process HR ..... very disorganized

Interview Questions

• very casual interview..................nothing really unusual   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes negotiation opportunity

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very informative and my duties and task were clearly explained to me. I felt comfortable in the process and what the company reperesented which ultimately wanted me to accept the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Where was you last job? Are you flexible with your time   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Appointment was set, and occurred on the specified date. Manager was prompt and proceeded to a small conference room for the actual interview. After speaking with him for about a half and hour the decision maker was brought in and introduced. After about a 10 minute discussion, both departed. A tour of the facility was then done, including all work areas. This was very helpful to understanding the work environment. The entire process was fairly easy, and not very stressful. The position was explained and the benefits were also presented. At this point the position seemed very desirable.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions on prior experience and knowledge   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I had to apply a few times before getting a call back. When they did call, it was 3 months after my last application was turned in. The first interview was in a multipurpose meeting room with me sitting across from 3 area supervisors. They asked a series of questions, and wrote down my answers. The second interview was with two managers. It was mostly about whether I was going to accept the offer. Then I had to wait for the HR guy to email me what I needed to start. Everyone was awesome, very friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Phelbotomist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biotest Pharmaceuticals in September 2008.

Interview

Very standard interviewing process. Questions and tour of the place. They called all my previous employers and did a background check. It's a place where you donate blood so there is a very diverse crowd of customers. I never had a problem working with the other people it was the job itself that was stressful. I brushed it off my shoulders, but I had originally applied to be to take vitals and get them ready to take downstairs to donate, but they didn't need those people and instead needed phlebotomists. I should've known this would not work for me. Not because of the blood exactly, although that is part of it, but just because some people veins are difficult to poke, they roll and can infiltrate which caused this big bump of blood on the arm. I didn't enjoy the job and ended up quitting 3 months later. I think it was an excellent job for a select amount of people there that were good at "sticking" people though. Also, there are audits which are scary and you have people breathing down your neck while you're trying to do your already stressful enough job. Wasn't for me. Got paid 10 bucks an hour starting out.