Biotronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Neural Monitoring Technologist Interview

Neural Monitoring Technologist
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Biotronics in December 2009.

Interview Details – First a recruiter contacted me by phone and set up a phone interview. I then had a second phone interview with a couple technologists. The first interview was a basic interview with pretty standard questions. The second interview was just the interviewee discussing what a typical day consisted of and the type of work environment.

Interview Questions

IOM Tech Interview

IOM Tech

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Biotronics in December 2008.

Interview Details – Employee referral got me in the door but I know plenty that apply online. Had a phone interview and then they dropped me for months. Very slow HR dept. They hire in classes so try and figure out when they are going to run one. If you have the credentials and can carry on a normal conversation it is not difficult to get in the door.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Biotronics? Contribute to the Community!