Biovail

www.valeant.com
  www.valeant.com

Biovail Interview Questions

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Biovail in July 2010.

A last minute interview set up by a contract sales organizations to fill a position for 4 months

Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Biovail in January 2010.

phone interview first, reference checking, traveling to interview for 1:1

Director Project Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Biovail in November 2009.

Submitted resume via colleague. Received phone call in early evening to schedule interview. Originally request to conduct interview as quickly as possible; however, interviewers were not available. Scheduled face to face interviews. Interviewed with hiring manager, colleague of hiring manager and HR.

Varied culture. High level executives (VP) -- very customer focus, willing to take a risk. Director level -- very political oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected -- do you believe PMs can be team leads?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Biovail in March 2009.

My CV was reviewed and they wanted explanations on my past education, experience and if there were any gaps, why and how did I fill the time. A fairly standard interview, however, I was quite surprised to hear that the company planned on interviewing 40 people at the first round.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do in between these jobs?   View Answer