Birch Communications Interview Questions

2.0

Director Provisioning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Macon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Birch Communications.

Received a call from the internal Recruiter stating the VP of Operations wanted to talk to me. Interview set up next day. Interview went very good. Professional great questions. At the end of the interview the VP wanted me to fly out next day and said I would be called. I called the next day to inquire. No one communicated the need to set up flight arrangements. So the CEO's admin called and was fantastic and set up the travel arrangements and I flew out next day. Arrived and was told to buzz the front and they would have someone come get me. I did so. 45 minutes later buzzed the front and asked if they have forgotten me. About 15 minutes later the VP came and got me. Interview questions exactly the same as before, and had another employee come in and ask a few questions. Interview ended and was told someone would get back to me the following week as it was Friday. Nothing back next week called the recruiter She said they moved recruiting to the Atlanta office and would have someone contact me. So I waited another two weeks. Just to see, I called the recruiter back and she was so apologetic stating they had behaved in a most unprofessional way, that they had moved recruiting to Cbeyond in Atlanta and would contact the VP and get some response. That was over a week ago.

Inside Sales Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Birch Communications.

Phone interview followed by in person interview with direct manager and then his. Laid back environment. Decent sized work space. Semi professional atmosphere. Comfortable interview process with easy enough questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Order Processing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Macon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Birch Communications in September 2012.

The interviewing process includes a short phone interview with HR and panel interview with a few managers in the office. They took turns asking the interview questions. The interview lasted about 15 mins. The managers were really nice and outgoing. The hiring process will include a drug and background test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you gave quality customer service?   Answer Question

DSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Birch Communications in December 2010.

Face to face interview with key leadership. It was a good interview and the impression was favorable. He seemed to know what they wanted and asked key questions. He was helpful in defining the goals of the company.

Order Proccesing Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Birch Communications in July 2010.

i went in for an interview, there were 3 women sitting there. it was very original and easy got accepted that day

no negotiation

Worked for Birch Communications? Contribute to the Community!