Birla Sun Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.8

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process lasted for about 3 hours. It was organized well, despite having many candidates come over. The first round was the technical round. The interviewer (content head) was a friendly lady who made the super-stressed environment calm and comfortable. It was more of a discussion than interview. Very patient and welcomed questions.

The next round was the HR round, which lasted for about 20 mins. The questions were the regular HR questions.

After the HR shortlisting was a test, to be taken at home. I was asked to prepare a presentation on one of their products. They gave me about 3 days to prepare for that. After i submitted the presentation, I was asked to present for the final round with the Head of Business.

After waiting for about a week, I was told that I will not be considered as they cannot match my CTC and it would be better if they could have someone from their own department. I found this a bit fishy, as they definitely didnt need 2 weeks to decide that they couldnt match my expectations.

After about a month, they give me a call again, asking if I;m willing to join. The answer was a clear No.

I suggest, if you are planning to apply here, make sure you get all the salary doubts cleared right at the start. Otherwise, the company seemed okay.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had applied though a consultancy. I had completed 4 rounds technical and semi -technical. Basic BA questions were asked. Nothing too high end. They are not a very technically strong team so think they didn't ask for logical and in-dept questions.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Referred by a friend and got call from HR. Immediately met interviewer at a hotel. After some days got offer letter.

Negotiation

I asked to raise a bit before leaving previous organization.

Areal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was good and simple, they simply focus on how good you are in speaking to others and convincing to get policies signed.

Interview Questions

• Asked to make a role play as an employee working there. I am new to the company and I don't know how he expects me to do that role without knowing the plans offered by them.   Answer Question

Too much targets and work pressure.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

They had taken my technical round on java, they asked many question on core java and j2EE.

Interview Questions

• they asked some basic question of hibernate and struts.   Answer Question

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First with Branch Head than with Regional Manager & last with HR Head. Salary discussion. Online test. Joining

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Why should we hire a fresher?

1 Answer

As it was my first job, I was honest to that company.

Agency Manager Interview

Interview

good communication and 3 to 4 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

to take promotion and grow in organisation

Business Mentor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morādābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Morādābād (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I have attamped total 7 interviews and it's my ability and gd grace that i selected in all interviews.

Interview Questions

It is because of same designation and same work style while they offered a good annual salary package.

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Panaji (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

its very easy, coz they need people to work, cause nobody stays in the company for long

Interview Questions

• nothing .... just say you know people around u and yes for all questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, they have fixed slabs

Executive Unit Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Calcutta (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Sales manager interview- if selected a round of interview with regional sales manager and after that joining formalities