Birlasoft

Updated Dec 8, 2014

3.1

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior QA Interview

They called up more than 200 people for first round then in next two months.. Slowly slowly they proceeded further for next 2 technical rounds. Then finally got call for hr round, had package discussion and they sent some one at home for background verification. And after that no further call from them. Neither they replied on mail nor they pick the call.. Very frustrating behavior. Will never ever join this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Birlasoft in November 2014.

The first round of interview was an Online Assessment Exam held at Sharda University. The test consisted of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English as well as Multiple choice questions from Java and C++. There were around 75 questions with a time of 90 mins. There was also a programming test after the completion of first test which had 2 programming questions, time allotted was 30 mins. The programming questions were mainly from Arrays and Strings in almost all the sets.
    The Online Assessment Exam was the toughest part of the interview. Only 74 students out of more than a thousand students got through the first round.
    The second round was F2F interview, group discussions were not conducted since there were not many students who got through the first round.
    The F2F interview was more like an HR interview for most students and they were mainly looking for candidates who could speak in proper english.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mainly asked from the final year project. Other than that, I was asked the difference between String and String Buffer, what is collection and SDLC. No programming questions here.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations for freshers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Birlasoft in November 2014.

First round was online test conducted by cocubes.
    Total 80 questions in 80 minutes. There were 5 sections : Quant, Logical, Verbal, Computer Fundamentals, Computer programming.
    Around 100 students were selected in written out of good number of students(don't know exactly).
    After this there was interview + HR round.
    Questions were like "About yourself?" , "Why birlasoft?" , "Tell me about your project?" , "What is multithreading in java?" ,"One puzzle based on permutation and combination" , "One coding question : Revese the string and print the position of each alphabets from 1 to 26"

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions. They were of average difficulty level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Birlasoft in November 2014.

I got call for birlasoft from cocubes.
    There was first aptitude test , verbal and reasoning test after that they have taken machine coding test.
    In interview they ask very normal question related to java and projects.
    Note- you should always prepare for your projects this the inly key to get into this company.

Interview Questions
    • Prove that you are good team leader by giving your real time example.   Answer Question
    Nothing i am was a fresher

Oracle EBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Birlasoft.

it took 1-week for interview process.first round:co-cubes written test,second round:technical(basic questions on java,c,sql and what ever written in ur resume),last round:hr.

written-test is based on aptitude,c-code,reasoning,analytical

technical round:as i am a fresher he asked only few questions technically and i answered those.

hr round:about ur self
    about ur family
    about ur project details
    where u want to see afer 5 years

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Birlasoft.

i underwent 3 rounds of interviews with the HR Manager , HR General Manager and finally with the HR Head .the whole process took about 1 month to complete .

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Birlasoft in August 2014.

Only one round with manger asking stupid question...not any question which will point about software testing...total bakwas company in my whole life...after 1 month hr round and then willing to pay 50000 more as per current salary...after 5 days received email that position is not there so sorry for that...Shamelesss company with cheapest hr.

Interview Questions
    • From hr.. we can not pay more than 50000 hike...   View Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Birlasoft.

I was hired for the Worldbank client. Birlasoft has behaved absolutely like a consultancy. The Technical interview was done by worldbank employees and birlasoft has not intervened. Interview process was quick, completed in about 2 weeks. Hiring process is adorable (as birlasoft needed me) and the exit process is a pain (as birlasoft is loosing the client billing).

Interview Questions
    I was offered which I have demanded for, without any negotiation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Two interviews were held, first with the concerned person and the other was taken by the Head of the department. After a month long got a call as I got selected.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate with the HR well before signing the documents.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Birlasoft.

Two face to face technical Round, The first one was for screening purpose and the Second round was with PM

We are giving you CMM5 Tag