Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Birlasoft
- Associate Software Engineer (20)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Na (1)
- Vice President (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Trainee Software Engineer (1)
- Siebel Developer (1)
- Assistant Manager - Human Resources (1)
- Manager/Business Analyst (1)
- Manual Tester (1)
- Trainee/Fresher (1)
- OBIEE Lead (1)
- Open CL/CUDA Programmer (1)
- Business Relationships Manager (1)
- Oracle EBS (1)
- Salesforce Profile (1)
- Business Objects Bdeveloper (1)
- Account Manager/Business Relationship Manager (1)
- SSE Interview (1)
- Senior Technical Writer - Fulltime Position (1)
- Senior SFDC Developer (1)
- Senior QA (1)
- Project Lead (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Delhi (India)).
Got hired as part of campus placement drive. It was a 3 stage process: (1) Written round containing 4-5 sections on Quant, Verbal, LR, IT skills; (2) Group discussion; (3) Personal Interview, having two interviewers - one HR and another technical We were asked to fill a one-page form containing HR questions like: Why do you want to join us, strengths, weakness, etc.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
Very unstructured. They conduct fake walkin's where in they will ask candidated to participate then later they will not rolll out the offer letters to the selected candidates. Moreover they will not keep you updated on your candidature.
- About testing skills Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft.
Worst Interview. When I tried to answer the question asked by the interviewer, he just ignored and went to next, next questions till he received the answer from me as I do know. He dint allow me to answer not even a single question fully. It was as though they selected their referred candidate and just interviewed for name sake. I saw few candidates with their referred employees being given priority for the interview when most of others were seated. Worst Interview which I ever had. Will never attend another interview from birlasoft even by chance
- How to update mutiple records in siebel using WF? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.
2 Technical rounds followed by 1 Managerial & 1 HR round. Technical Rounds were easy, Managerial is just telling that you may need to work in shifts etc. And HR is just salary discussion.
- Explain one critical functionality you have developed for the client. 1 Answer
- Accepted Offer
Too detailed and tough interview , based on multiple things like apti, group discussion. Good for fresher level. It is actually a tier 2 company. recruitment held in 2 days. thanks.
- technical gd pi 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.
There were four rounds - ranging from 30 - 45 mins. Taken by all the leads managers and the ADs. They mainly focused on domain knowledge, confidence level and communication skills. So just be confident when you speak that is all.
- Q. They would give you some real time scenario and ask you to give a solution to that problem like - of you are in the final phase of the cycle and you encounter am defecf how will you deal with it? 1 Answer
- Accepted Offer
They called up more than 200 people for first round then in next two months.. Slowly slowly they proceeded further for next 2 technical rounds. Then finally got call for hr round, had package discussion and they sent some one at home for background verification. And after that no further call from them. Neither they replied on mail nor they pick the call.. Very frustrating behavior. Will never ever join this company.
- Core technical questions were asked. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2014.
The first round of interview was an Online Assessment Exam held at Sharda University. The test consisted of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English as well as Multiple choice questions from Java and C++. There were around 75 questions with a time of 90 mins. There was also a programming test after the completion of first test which had 2 programming questions, time allotted was 30 mins. The programming questions were mainly from Arrays and Strings in almost all the sets. The Online Assessment Exam was the toughest part of the interview. Only 74 students out of more than a thousand students got through the first round. The second round was F2F interview, group discussions were not conducted since there were not many students who got through the first round. The F2F interview was more like an HR interview for most students and they were mainly looking for candidates who could speak in proper english.
- Questions were mainly asked from the final year project. Other than that, I was asked the difference between String and String Buffer, what is collection and SDLC. No programming questions here. Answer Question
There were no negotiations for freshers.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2014.
First round was online test conducted by cocubes. Total 80 questions in 80 minutes. There were 5 sections : Quant, Logical, Verbal, Computer Fundamentals, Computer programming. Around 100 students were selected in written out of good number of students(don't know exactly). After this there was interview + HR round. Questions were like "About yourself?" , "Why birlasoft?" , "Tell me about your project?" , "What is multithreading in java?" ,"One puzzle based on permutation and combination" , "One coding question : Revese the string and print the position of each alphabets from 1 to 26"
- Not very difficult questions. They were of average difficulty level. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2014.
I got call for birlasoft from cocubes. There was first aptitude test , verbal and reasoning test after that they have taken machine coding test. In interview they ask very normal question related to java and projects. Note- you should always prepare for your projects this the inly key to get into this company.
- Prove that you are good team leader by giving your real time example. Answer Question
Nothing i am was a fresher
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review