Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bisk Education
- Instructional Designer (6)
- Enrollment Adviser (3)
- Education Specialist (2)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- C#/.NET Developer (1)
- Cms Developer (1)
- SQL Developer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Media Buyer (1)
- Media Manager (1)
- Senior Reporting Developer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Enrollment Adviser At Bisk Education (1)
- Online Advertising Buyer (1)
- Senior Digital Media Specialist (1)
- Representative - Enrollment Services (1)
- Enrollment Specialist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Accepted Offer
They were fairly easy. Its an entry level job and they're willing to train you. They want to know that your enthusiastic and ready to work and they teach you the rest.
- Why do you think we should hire you? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bisk Education.
Received a call from a recruiter, he found my résumé on monster.com. Gave me a general questions and answers over the phone, seemed pleasant and the questions were not difficult as I expected. Told me he would get back with me and never did. I left several messages but no response. This wouldn't be the first time this happened.
- No tricky questions or stupid scenario questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisk Education (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.
First you get a call to schedule a time. Day of the interview, someone in HR ask a couple questions about you and then tells you about the company and what they do. takes you on a tour and then may have one of the sales managers that really dont want to talk to you, talk to you for an hour.
- Nothing different from any other interview Answer Question
nothing to negotiate. sales manager gave me a rundown on what i might be doing and how they watch over us. the pay got me...
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisk Education (Tampa, FL) in August 2009.
Series of behavioral questions.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review