Bit9 + Carbon Black Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Bit9 + Carbon Black in August 2012.

Phone call from company recruiter. Expect intense technical interview varies from Algorithms/Design Patterns, OOP, LinkedList, Array/Vector/Hash table, String manipulations, Whiteboard codings/diagrams, ASP.Net/C#, MVC, Database SQL, Mobile development, Brain Teasers, etc.

Interview Questions
  • some in-person interviews are remotely because some employee WFH or work remotely. Some interviewers have very strong accent that make it difficult to listen...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bit9 + Carbon Black

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bit9 + Carbon Black in March 2012.

Set a phone talk with HR, through email. A recruiter called me and the phone interview went for around 15 minutes. She asked me general questions about my previous employment and also what I like about my current one. The phone discussion went well and she said they will contact me back. Around 3 days later, she sent me an email saying that after much consideration they decided to pursue another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like most about your current employment?   View Answer

Worked for Bit9 + Carbon Black? Contribute to the Community!