Bit9

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bit9 in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call from company recruiter. Expect intense technical interview varies from Algorithms/Design Patterns, OOP, LinkedList, Array/Vector/Hash table, String manipulations, Whiteboard codings/diagrams, ASP.Net/C#, MVC, Database SQL, Mobile development, Brain Teasers, etc.

Interview Question – some in-person interviews are remotely because some employee WFH or work remotely. Some interviewers have very strong accent that make it difficult to listen...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Waltham, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bit9 in March 2012.

Interview Details – Set a phone talk with HR, through email. A recruiter called me and the phone interview went for around 15 minutes. She asked me general questions about my previous employment and also what I like about my current one. The phone discussion went well and she said they will contact me back. Around 3 days later, she sent me an email saying that after much consideration they decided to pursue another candidate.

Interview Question – What do you like most about your current employment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bit9? Contribute to the Community!

Bit9 Videos

Bit9 – Why Work for Us?

Bit9 and Carbon Black have joined together to offer the industry’s most complete solution for advanced threat protection for endpoints and servers. The merged company helps organizations protect themselves from… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bit9 Senior Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bit9 employees and interview candidates.