BitWise Solutions (India)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Programmer Interview

Trainee Programmer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in February 2014.

Interview Details – I Applied from career section and got interview call with in 7 days.there is criteria for interview min 55% throughout in academics.
first round is Written Test;
Consist of 3 section C Programming,aptitude and SQL 25 Question each and essay writing.
c basically logical question like trace output.
mathematical was easy you can prefer RS book
SQL questions were mixed with basic and advanced.

Interview Question – ask about c
how to handle joins
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got,Selected in another company.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted through pool campus.
there were 3 rounds:
1. aptitude test (written)
2. HR screening
3. Technical round

the aptitude was taken at college. then they asked to come for further rounds to their office.
The overall experience was good.

Interview Question – How to print "hello world" by using following if else block:
if(write any condition you want)
    printf("World");
else
   printf("Hello");
I answered them that we can use goto statement, but he expected other answer that i didn't know at that time.
  Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in April 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call for interview through profile short listing on naukri... There were four rounds. First one was apti... a section for .NET, general apti and SQL... Questions were not too difficult, had to write an essay as well. Second round was HR which was less an interview and more an introduction so almost everyone cracks it. Third was technical interview where a lot of theory about dot net and about my previous company's projects were asked... last round seemed a mere formality, they just asked about my college projects and was over within 15 mins... I was selected

Interview Question – there wasn't a too difficult or unexpected question it was just plain .net theory   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations... got package of 2.9Lpa for 1 yr experience

Trainee Programmer Interview

Trainee Programmer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in July 2013.

Interview Details – aptitute
technical interview
HR interview
Final interview

Interview Question – None of the questions were out of expectations   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India).

Interview Details – I faced three rounds. two technical ,one with VP
First : telephonic in detail technical questions on the technologies I had worked on
Second : Technical with Manager and PL of the project. asked scenario based technical questions
Third : with VP asked both technical (a program to test logical skills)and HR type questions

Interview Question – in VP round (program to compute prime factors of a number)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Lead Interview

Lead
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in February 2008.

Interview Details – Exceptional technical interview - had not faced such a demanding interview during the days of my job search when I was a fresher. These questions made sense for a beginner as they thoroughly tested my aptitude, logical thinking, programming thought process.

Interview Question – During my final interview I had gone unshaven and the question asked was - do I not care enough that I atleast shave and come for interview - I was totally taken aback and decided to give my career it's due importance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in October 2011.

Interview Details – Total 4 rounds :
First : Aptitude + Technical(C,C++,SQL) + Written Communication
Second : Technical(Most difficult.Takes 3-3.5 hours to complete if you are good and detailed knowledge.Consist of all aspect of computer science ranging from all programming languages,Software Enginnering,Networking,you academic projects,etc.)
Third : HR Round.Much of formality but still have positive attitude,good communication skills and quick decision making with proper justification.
Fourth :Personal Interview : Is just a formality and have some personal talk with Vice President of the organization and some other people and get offer leeter in the hand.

Interview Question – I was asked for my academic projects and they wanted me to justify that why I worked on those projects and what is the plus point of my project over other available market products of same type.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no such negotiation as I got placed through campus and package was already declared.We also got internship over there while my other friends were still searching for the project.Also I got so much early joining than other and thus got more experience.

Trainy Programmer Interview

Trainy Programmer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BitWise Solutions (India) in October 2009.

Interview Details – 1 - aptitude test.
2 - Hr
3- Technical round 1
3- Technical round 2

above is applicable for freshers.

Interview Question – What is OO?   Answer Question

Worked for BitWise Solutions (India)? Contribute to the Community!