Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No Offer
The interview process consisted of several phone interviews with various people in Bite's human resources department. Since I was applying for a position in San Francisco, these people were all based in the company's San Francisco office. The in-person interview, which also took place in that location, began with an account exec and then continued with a manager.
- There was really nothing that I found unusual or unexpected about the questions in the interview. They weren't trying to be clever or play mind games; they just wanted to be able to assess my skills and suitability for the position. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
Initial phone interview with HR contact; two rounds of in-person/Skype interviews
- Personality fit is important. Be prepared to speak about your interests generally. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bite (Riga (Latvia)) in January 2012.
I applied online and got a phone call the next week. We arranged an interview in a few days. There were several interviewers, all spoke pretty nicely and in an informal way. Then I had to answer some basic CV questions, we talked about life and I had to paint a funny person on a paper. Everything went pretty well and it was an enjoyable interview.
- There was an old Latvian riddle, like - "Something that has 4 legs, but uses only 1" or similar to this. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bite (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.
First round was with the hr person who just got to know you better, talked about past internship experiences and how what I learnt in college was relevant. It was followed by a test to write a press release. I was called back in the next few days to speak to the MD. Similarly we talked about my past experiences and why I wanted to enter the pr industry, my interests and background etc.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review