Bite

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Riga (Latvia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bite in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call the next week. We arranged an interview in a few days. There were several interviewers, all spoke pretty nicely and in an informal way. Then I had to answer some basic CV questions, we talked about life and I had to paint a funny person on a paper.
Everything went pretty well and it was an enjoyable interview.

Interview Question – There was an old Latvian riddle, like - "Something that has 4 legs, but uses only 1" or similar to this.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bite in January 2010.

Interview Details – First round was with the hr person who just got to know you better, talked about past internship experiences and how what I learnt in college was relevant. It was followed by a test to write a press release. I was called back in the next few days to speak to the MD. Similarly we talked about my past experiences and why I wanted to enter the pr industry, my interests and background etc.

Negotiation Details – None

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

Interviewed at Bite

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with HR contact; two rounds of in-person/Skype interviews

Interview Question – Personality fit is important. Be prepared to speak about your interests generally.   Answer Question

Worked for Bite? Contribute to the Community!